Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

What's News in Space.

HundredHundred268 Posts: 1,021Member
edited July 2012 in General Discussion #1
I thought I'd star a thread about one of my favorite subjects.

And, as always, if anyone has an article, please feel free to share if you will.

NASA Space Telescope Snaps Its First Black Hole Picture.
Post edited by Hundred on

• PagrinPagrin171 Posts: 0Member
    See the thing about space is....it's black, I mean your basic space color is black. And the thing about a black hole is.....it's black. So how are ya' spossed to see 'em!

Great link Hundred. I feel a little real science could be very handy in this site.
  • imperator200imperator2000 Posts: 0Member
    hi kervin. wondering how you are doing. miss you my friend. i have blender on my new computer. it's there for you to teach me. i would like to reestablish our friendship. i've mellowed out a lot since you last saw me in northline area. may God bless you my friend. yur friend always,kenny :)
  • HundredHundred268 Posts: 1,021Member
    Hey what's happening Kenneth? Long time no see, welcome to the forum. Now as for teaching you blender... that may not be possible at the moment, as I live near San Marcos now. However I do plan to move back to Houston or over to Austin in little a bit-- to finished getting my degree. But I'm not sure you want to wait that long. I can in the mean time point you in the right direction for online help, I'll send you a PM as soon as I get a chance. Again, welcome. :thumb: