Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Walking Dead FX Demo Reels

Chris2005Chris2005675 Posts: 3,096Member
edited May 2012 in General Discussion #1
Some things can't be done for real, which is where Stargate Studios comes in. See how the show's computer generated effects are created.

Season 1:

Season 2:

Ac Stargate Studios
Post edited by Chris2005 on
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC 12GB
1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x 1GB SATA SSD, 4TB external HDD
32 GB RAM
Windows 11 Pro

• IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    is this some sort of quest for channel views? link to the originals please
  • Chris2005Chris2005675 Posts: 3,096Member
    IRML wrote: »
    is this some sort of quest for channel views? link to the originals please

You know you've asked or said a variation of this to me, more than once... and among the YouTube community, such question, etc. is a quick way to get under someones skin on YouTube, just saying... trust me, I've seen people don't react kindly to the allegation of "only after channel/video views."

However, to answer your question, once more, no... it's not... I just linked to the ones I've uploaded, in case someone deletes theirs or something, and the video embed gets broken... besides, I have over 2 million video views in total as well as 2,116,374 channel views thus far, one of my big hitting clips is of Bill Saunders' Most Memorable Moment as described in 'Titanic: The Final Word with James Cameron'... and unrelated to these videos, so I'm hardly questing for views... I just wanted to share these videos... -_-

However, when it comes to the Season 1 FX, I was the first one to upload it to YouTube way back in May of last year, because I uploaded it to my Facebook(video) and YouTube at the same time, but then I deleted it from my YouTube for some reason, so I don't know if there is anyone else that has Season 1 FX on YouTube, as for Season 2... I had it uploaded back in March(video) in SD and a slightly different arrangement of shots when AMC released it, and I just uploaded an HD version that was released a months ago(video), and shared it here...
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro
  • GuerrillaGuerrilla789 HelsinkiPosts: 2,865Administrator
    Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
    Join our fancy Discord Server!
  • Chris2005Chris2005675 Posts: 3,096Member
    Guerrilla wrote: »

I didn't even know they had a Vimeo page...
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro