Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DQuickie...

WizWiz28 Posts: 0Member
edited May 2012 in Finished Work #1
Hi all,

Well just recently its been nothing but quickies, so following that theme here is another one (its what happens when you become a dad, and add to that deadlines ;))

OK its a quick render a basic comp with some stuff done in Photoshop, its nothing amazing, but I do love Tron's Vader Mesh (which is excellent :), all I did was a few quick mesh updates and added my own shaders), so here you go, its a scene I love from Empire :))

VADERDESKTOP.jpg

I love the juxtaposition of this shot in Empire, the first glimpse of Vader having some compassion when he stops Fett from firing, so wanted to emphasize that and get puppy dog eyes from Vader ;)
95348.jpg
Post edited by Wiz on
Tagged:

• IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    nice

I'd be looking for a boba fett model to finish that off really, you can already do the hard bit with vader so if there's a fett model out there you could make this 100% cg
  • WizWiz28 Posts: 0Member
    thanks mate, and actually that's not a bad idea, felt a bit like a cheat with this quick shot and I could model the torso of Fett myself fairly quickly, so will give that a crack, update coming soon (ish ;))
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    LOL!! Love the puppy dog eyes.
    lol thanks, I was almost tempted to add a little tear drop going down his cheek ;)
  • homerpalooza67homerpalooza67228 Posts: 1,891Member
    Wiz wrote: »
    lol thanks, I was almost tempted to add a little tear drop going down his cheek ;)
    lol!
    congrats on the kid mate!
  • JMoneyJMoney189 Posts: 127Member
    Wiz wrote: »
    thanks mate, and actually that's not a bad idea, felt a bit like a cheat with this quick shot and I could model the torso of Fett myself fairly quickly, so will give that a crack, update coming soon (ish ;))

Very nice pic and look forward to seeing the updated one as well.

JMoney
    @homerpalooza67
    Thanks matey, and theres 2 of them keeping me very busy :)

@JMoney
    Thanks buddy, updated one in progress :)