Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3D1701-D_Prologic

trekkitrekki947 Posts: 1,400Member
edited May 2012 in Finished Work #1
1701-D Galaxy Class: Prologic9
('3dsmax Conversion: KnightRider
Textures: JMoney
(Textures based on Tobias Richter's Galaxy Class)
C4D converted: trekki
Post edited by trekki on
Tagged:

• SchimpfySchimpfy396 Posts: 1,632Member
    I really like this, but the six lights in the deflector sure draw a lot of focus to that area.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    It looks good, but some strong lights hitting the back of the ship would help it match the planet better. I really like your background, that's stunning. :)
  • Chris2005Chris2005678 Posts: 3,097Member
    Very nice, though the reflections on the hull make the ship look too much like plastic...

... as for the saucer registry spot light... according to Andrew Pobert, it doesn't have any spot lights like the Constitution Refit...
    AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC 12GB
    1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x 1GB SATA SSD, 4TB external HDD
    32 GB RAM
    Windows 11 Pro
  • DoomspongeDoomsponge0 Posts: 0Member
    Chris2005 wrote: »
    ... as for the saucer registry spot light... according to Andrew Pobert, it doesn't have any spot lights like the Constitution Refit...

Looks hella impressive with them, mind. Nice looking model, though I'd say the glow effects on the nacelles are a little bit too high, they look like there's a really localised fog surrounding them. The model itself is lovely, though.
  • trekkitrekki947 Posts: 1,400Member
    Thank you for all comments :D

IA’m hard working on the mesh.
  • TrekMDTrekMD192 Posts: 639Member
    That looks great! Very nice work.
  • Randal RRandal R0 Posts: 0Member
    Oh I love the BG work. The RIngs are stunning me.

OH OH OH OW OW OW if I could make some BG images like that, ooooh, in HR ooohhh and animate !!!!
    Sorry gettin excited here lol, but those rings, man that is a look I been wanting for a spread spline emitter that acts as a follow/lead trail
    for a massive explosion.

Imagine those rings expanding rapidly with a lil wave in it.....

Love the work....

Regards,
  • homerpalooza67homerpalooza67228 Posts: 1,891Member
    the background should be grain-ified a drop. it looks fantastic but it also looks a bit fake (it probably is :p). give it a subtle film-grain pass and your golden.
    The enterprise is a fantastic model, but the lighting on the hull makes it look plastic. Not sure myself what do there, except add a little more subtle texturing and more scattered reflections, give it a metalic shine just a tiny drop.
    on the right track mate! :thumb: