Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Maquis Raider (Ju'day-class)

Lucian_dragosLucian_dragos171 Posts: 0Member
edited June 2012 in Looking for... #1
I require a high detail Ju'day-class ship (better know as the Maquis Raider) as seen in Voy: "Caretaker" and DS9: "For The Uniform". It is needed for close up renders based on the 60 meter length concept..
The only one i can find online is on trekmeshes.ch and seems to have be made on a much older 3Ds max and is poor for close up work as it is highly inaccurate.. for the time been I have been using a modified model that was made for a game mod. Though it has been masterfully made for a mid-poly game model and works wonderfully for distance shots, in close up work it's flaws in detail and texture become too evident..
I am Descent at format converting so I can use most 3D formats other then Bryce and Maya. although 3DS, or MAX is preferred
I have done a lot of research and amassed plenty of reference material (images and the like) that I will be willing to sent to anyone who wants it...

Any help that someone can offer would be greatly appreciated

P.S. more info on my intended usage,
This ship will be used by a skilled mercenary band that unlike the Maquis who are trying to outfit and maintain an entire rag-tag fleet, This group can dump there funds into only a couple of ships leading to better maintenance and allowing them to outfit them with improved equipment (weapons, shields, engines and ETC) so it can look abit cleaner but not brand new...
Post edited by Lucian_dragos on
Tagged: