Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DMy Take on an ISD(ish) :p

Lee80Lee80193 Posts: 458Member
edited May 2012 in Work in Progress #1
awhile back I started this project for 3d palace... had some issues in my personal life but im back at it... here are some quick renders, just to show you where i'm at with it.
94992.jpg
94993.jpg
94994.jpg
94995.jpg
Post edited by Lee80 on
Tagged:

• SeverusSeverus401 Posts: 254Member
    That's some nice greebling there, hope to see more!
  • StarshipStarship465 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    Looks great Lee.
  • jessica1990jessica19900 Posts: 0Member
    I am here to learn.Thanks for sharing.xeaf1.gif
  • akb1979akb1979172 Posts: 0Member
    Noob question here - those details, the pipes and all that around the engines, did you import them from somewhere else or did you create them from scratch?
  • Lee80Lee80193 Posts: 458Member
    Thanks all
    akb1979 wrote: »
    Noob question here - those details, the pipes and all that around the engines, did you import them from somewhere else or did you create them from scratch?

All the detail you see is created from scratch, as this is a video tutorial project for 3d-palace indecently Part one will be released soon and will cover Creating the General shape, Engine details and detailing the trench.

more to come soon :)
  • akb1979akb1979172 Posts: 0Member
    Lee80 wrote: »
    All the detail you see is created from scratch, as this is a video tutorial project for 3d-palace indecently Part one will be released soon and will cover Creating the General shape, Engine details and detailing the trench.
    Really? Holy ****! :o :o :o Damn but that is so impressive. *looks at ship he's made in Google Sketchup and cries at its basicness*
    *stays tuned with much eagerness* :)
  • komarokomaro348 CanadaPosts: 752Member
    Thanks all

First time I visit 3d Palace. Very interesting. If not free, I hope to see your ship included in a bargain package with the Serenity ship ;) . Not many actual ships tutor, many robots tho...

Great details by the way, much superior of what I am able to do (Well, maybe there is a part about my patience level that explain this too...).
  • Lee80Lee80193 Posts: 458Member
    been working on the bridge/superstructure details, will show those next week... until then here are some beauty shots of the details That olblue made up using Keyshot
    95612.jpg95613.jpg95614.jpg95615.jpg95616.jpg