Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Animation( Battlestar Down) Atlantia's Doom

Randal RRandal R0 Posts: 0Member
edited March 2012 in Work in Progress #1
Well, Since I re-skinned the models and did that lil Cylon First Contact.

I thought I would continue my exploration into,,, yep,, BLowin Things Up.

Am starting to pick up more and more faster. But nothing beats repetition to make things stick.

This began as an experimental kind of test to try and achieve a better combat scene. And I set about making
the scenes, with a lot more added things. Emitters all over and I can still puts lots of guns on her.

Also, I figured it is about time the cylons of old get a win, I mean they never got to win..... :D
It was like the Harlem Globetrotters vs peewee and mikey.

EDITED Update:

Updated Video ^^^^^^^^^

Would like some feedback please. I am trying everything I know, and experimenting
constantly. Could use some feedback,info,tips,suggestions etc.
94198.png
Post edited by Randal R on

• Randal RRandal R0 Posts: 0Member
    Okay, I have updated this thread.

I really could use some feedback on this update.

Thank You

Randal R.
  • DreekaDreeka0 Posts: 0Member
    Actually, I like it!
    Maybe, can you show the Atlanta exploding? :)
  • Randal RRandal R0 Posts: 0Member
    Dreeka wrote: »
    Actually, I like it!
    Maybe, can you show the Atlanta exploding? :)

lol, I am getting there. I am having difficulty creating an explosion that would work with a large ship explosion.

I recently discovered one way of blowing up ships using the cloth tag and a negative attractor. Have not tried a large ship because I cannot seem to make a good explosion. Something I have been trying since late 2010.

I could use presets or just make one, but what I see in my mind, I cannot yet create, which is usually my condition lol.

I still want to create one in C4d. Also, I have experimented with lights as explosions, still need more experimenting.

With Pyros I should be able to do a nasty flame smoke light explosion, but even with Pyro training,
    it still is hard to get it.

Thanks.