Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3D Studio Max Modeller required.

Darren JordanDarren Jordan0 Posts: 0Member
edited February 2012 in Looking for... #1
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Good afternoon,

I am looking for a 3D Studio Max modeller to work on an exciting publishing project. The project is science fiction and will need a very experienced and dedicated modeller.

Working for a publishing company based in London, we like to use 3D modelled, photo realistic renders to illustrate our books. This is a new venture for us and so far have released a children's book based on the Titanic using the 3D medium - Explore Titanic, by Peter Chrisp.

I'm also looking for an experienced texture creative to provide high quality and detailed textures to support the modeller(s)

There will be a lead modeller based in Canada who will be the leading the project. He will have the final say on who I choose for this position.

This project is time sensitive and will require disciplined creatives to make this happen.

A very exciting opportunity - I invite all interested parties to private message me.

Please feel free to look at our company website. www.carltonbooks.co.uk

Kind regards
Darren Jordan
Post edited by Darren Jordan on

• L2KL2K0 Posts: 0Member
    how much do you pay ?
  • count23count23361 Posts: 781Member
    Also, why are you limiting yourself? 3DS Max and Maya can export to each other's file formats natively now. So there's no reason to say "3DS only" when a Maya user could do the job just as well and export it to Max for your team.
    Formerly Nadesico.

Current Projects:
    Ambassador Class
  • TALON_UKTALON_UK2 Posts: 0Member
    Sounds interesting, will be in touch.
  • indianna500indianna5003 Posts: 0Member
    The last i had heard this project had been farmed out to a small company to hit the tight deadline. Good Luck if you are applying.
  • TALON_UKTALON_UK2 Posts: 0Member
    Oh? That's a shame, thanks for the update.
  • Darren JordanDarren Jordan0 Posts: 0Member
    Apologies, I may have re-sumbitted this thread, not sure how but this position has been filled.

Thank you to all interested parties.

Kind regards.