Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2D Vector Graphic Request

BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1115 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,564Member
edited October 2011 in Looking for... #1
Hello, folks...

Okay, I am hoping someone here can help the BolianAdmiral out with this.

I am in the process of trying to create my own set of Nebula-Class 2D plans in Illustrator, and for the most part, I can create everything without any problem. BUT... one thing is giving me a huge problem, and no matter how much I try, I cannot seem to get it right on my own...

The issue is the tactical equipment pod... that thing has the most unusual curvatures to it, and also the most subtle... I have been trying for a full two days now to match the look I see in the accurate Adam Heinbuch prints of the ship, and cannot seem to match the look the proper way.

So, my question is this...

Is there anyone here who is more skilled with Illustrator than I, who would be willing to create and send me a vector (.svg) file of JUST the OUTLINE of the Nebula's weapons pod? All I need is the top/bottom outline, that's all... I do not need any details.

If someone would be willing to do this, I'd be real thankful, as you'd really be helping me out. I would be willing in exchange, to trade for some work that I could do for you, if you wish... I can draw up plans of something you want, for instance... the point is, that I am willing to give something back in exchange.

If anyone can assist, please let me know, either here, or via PM. Thanks.
Post edited by BolianAdmiral on

• BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1115 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,564Member
    Hey, just wanted to let the Mods know that Melak was kind enough to help me out with this, so I do not need assistance any longer, so you can feel free to close/delete this thread, if you like. Thanks, and thanks, Melak!
  • ComcoComco317 Posts: 1,281Administrator
    As a general rule we don't lock threads in case someone else comes along with questions/comments etc. We can do it if required for troublesome threads but I don't think this one will be an issue. :)