Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DModified UNSC Phoenix Class Cruiser - Extremely accurate

cyberkineticcyberkinetic0 Posts: 0Member
edited August 2011 in Work in Progress #1
I am making a model based on the Phoenix class cruiser from the Halo series (Spirit of Fire is an example) This ship is named the "Dawn Of Glory". I am modeling this for my upcoming scifi short film entitled Colony. Colony will soon be released on my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/cyberkineticfilms. The model is complete with the spaceport and support buildings it requires. The attatched images are from different times of the modeling.
90723.jpg
90724.jpg
90725.jpeg
Post edited by cyberkinetic on
Tagged:

• IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    cool design, I only ever played the first halo, after that MS did all this silly x-box exclusive stuff
  • Kalic-VadekKalic-Vadek0 Posts: 0Member
    I've always been an fan of the Spirit, great Model.
  • liam887liam887322 SwedenPosts: 575Member
    Nice work, I had a go at modelling this also, I have since incorporated elements into my shield helicarrier. Keep up the good work nice t see some halo stuff floating about more these days!
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804256 Posts: 11,034Member
    Very nice. I'm a Halo fan, I have the original for Windows and Halo 3 for the 360 (though, I haven't played Halo 3 since I bought it a few months ago. :shiner:) I really like the designs in Halo. I'm not familiar with this particular one, though I like your model. That first picture is especially cool. :)
  • cyberkineticcyberkinetic0 Posts: 0Member
    Here is the ship with a low poly city in the BG and a no fog (yet to be added)
    90734.jpg