Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DFiat 500

2»

• rwkingrwking189 Posts: 173Member
    Please get back to the SF museum.....I am eagerly awaiting your version/rendition of the Bison and the variants of the Bison spaceframe. I would also love to have your comments on the SF Museum ships I am doing......not faithful copies of Masao's work and your work....rather my own take on the ships.
  • EBOLIIEBOLII205 Posts: 362Member
    that was uncool.......looking good X
  • XFozzbouteXFozzboute654 Posts: 1,627Member
    rwking wrote: »
    Please get back to the SF museum.....I am eagerly awaiting your version/rendition of the Bison and the variants of the Bison spaceframe. I would also love to have your comments on the SF Museum ships I am doing......not faithful copies of Masao's work and your work....rather my own take on the ships.
    I'll be getting back to the SF Museum next month. But it will still be awhile before I get around to the Bison because I'm working on the Klingon D5 right now.
    I took a look at your version of the Krechet and it's an interesting and unique take on the design.
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    looking good, I always was fond of this car
  • rwkingrwking189 Posts: 173Member
    by the way, if I ever get to a tenth of your skill level at modeling....I would be amazed. I love the car btw.......looks like it would be fun to drive
    UPDATE...
    I’m getting closer to finishing this thing but the month is over and so is my work on this for now. I’ve got the steering wheel done and I’ve started on the the speedometer. I’ve also added the shifter but I need to adjust it because it looks a little thin right now. I also played with an alternate texture on the back rim. Starting November I’m getting back to my Klingon D2. I’ve also started to make Romulan textures for my Klingon D7. I’m also thinking about retexturing my Bajoran Interceptor.
    1737.jpg
  • vnm51vnm51173 Posts: 0Member
    Good colors as well as the shape. Great piece of work.
    UPDATE...
    I actually should have worked on this before going back to my ALT-Trek stuff so I got a little bit more done. I finished he spedometer and pedels. I’m sure they are not accurate but the chances of them being seen are zero. I just need to do the rearview mirrow the sun shade and the hand brake and I’ll be done.
    1821.jpg
    1822.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Well I unwrapped a door and it went surprisingly fast. So I thought I’d see what I could do and play with some ideas.
    1851.jpg
    1850.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Well I finally finished this damn thing. It’s far from perfecr but I’m still happy with the final result.
    car1.jpg
    I discovered I like this color on the car as well.
    car2.jpg
    Thought I'd make some orthos for this thing.
    fiat500orthos.jpg
  • RekkertRekkert4037 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaPosts: 2,302Member
    That's looking very good for your first car.:)

I always liked the 500, though I prefer the 600.
    For all my finished Trek fan art, please visit my portfolio
  • MarkyDMarkyD0 Posts: 0Member
    Awesome work, did you use VRAY to render?
    Thanks. I use Mental Ray for my renders.