Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DBattle of Atlantia Test #2 Short Fan Film wip

Randal RRandal R0 Posts: 0Member
edited February 2011 in Work in Progress #1
OOOOoooops I just realized I posted in wrong section. Can this be moved to the 3d WIP please.
My apologies, I was looking in section when posted and forgot which I was in.

Am still on Galactica Kick lol, but have made many new friends who I have long admired and are long time fans also.Creators of many fine Fan Films,and more from past 10 years+.

Best quality 1280x720 HD and looks great Full Screen Resolution on comp.

Is a WIP . Also, maybe bad news again for any BSG fans, the Feature Film might be on hold AGAIN

LINK to Youtube

===SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BATTLESTAR===

I only forgot to add some Particle Illusion to the last clip of 2 raiders biting the big one.Still having some trouble making exploding ships visible and more real or effective.Will have to get it right when I do the Death Squadron.

Credits to Date:
MODELS USED

D.Kerin Battlestar
D.Kerin Viper Int.-Landing Gear
H.Gibbens Viper
D.Kerin Raider
TARANIS Landing Bay
Coxxson Railgun
Punchy's greebles

Textures

D.Kerin
H.Gibbens
TARANIS
Randal R.R.

Animated textures Randal R.R.
Animation Randal R.R.
Lighting and Effects Randal R.R.

And for 30 + years I have longed for a Film,Show,Series of the Original in some way or fashion, and the powers that be have just not delivered anything.
And again are doing it- yes it is go, now it is not, etc. So many have tried so hard for so long to get something on Silver Screen and the Fan Efforts are staggerring in Fiction,Scripts,Costumes Models etc.
and yet they still wait with desire for something.

For a show that first aired in 1978, that was basically a response to the success of Star Wars a new hope,
it made a huge impact. Had execs tried with the many good scripts and stories they may have had a
SciFi legacy such as Star Trek.

I plan on making this Heat up with more intensity as I can. Maybe the Last Breath of Battlestar Galactica TOS

Thanks
87627.png
Post edited by Randal R on