Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DHeroes of a non-existence

123457»

• TaidremTaidrem67 Posts: 279Member
    blaster

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    and that continues to create his scout.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • L2KL2K0 Posts: 0Member
    i dont like very much that chicken face...
    but i like the gun.
    This is not a chicken, it's green amphibian! here's how to see completed yet
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    looks more chicken then amphbian
    here's how to finish will see for yourself that this type of lizard dinosaur.
    And she already has shoes and many other parts of her clothes. Shoe size in her little girly 49 ...

dfgfgzdfxgsdfxg.jpg

gdftergtsertr.jpg

rrw3edf.jpg
  • L2KL2K0 Posts: 0Member
    thin shoe laces on a combat uniform ?
    not sure about it...
    all say clean and correct a
    badge on his belt reworked and thoracic carapace

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    therefore continue to create a model scout from the race Vunks, soon finished, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow take for modeling the head.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I do not know if you understand my translation or not, translate to make you understand. If it is not clear apologize.

Well first I'll start with the fact that I will give all the ropes of the universe my book.

"The world and the universe is something mysterious and not A? clear. And the world changes over time that something comes and something goes. Even so, global change, much remains the same.
    In the universe, there are many other worlds, and they are like a giant spider web, woven into a single thread, entangles the entire universe like a giant ball of. These worlds, like dust, scattered to this thread. And at the same time they are connected to each other by two main worlds: the universe of existence and nonexistence. The universe belongs to the latter. In the mysterious and enigmatic universe of Genesis begins the way all and all, in the minds of the people of the universe Being born great stream of life, which are printed in other worlds in a variety of incarnations. These prints pass through the web of the other worlds, and all that failed to print, settles in our universe of Nothingness. For example, in one of the parallel worlds can exist elves, and in another universe does not. In one of the universes exist demons of nightmares people of Genesis, in the other they are not. However, just to say that in our universe exists A? Nothingness presence all that was conceived in the minds of the inhabitants of the world of Being. Here everything topsy-turvy, and it is difficult to understand where the good from - evil. Our two universes, like two crystal A? O mirrors to capture the essence of life.
    '
    In general, it's so begins my book Heroes of nothingness: Awakening. The book has a character named Robert Imanuilovich Tucker, who for two years then the moment he was appointed head of the safety of Peter the Great, commanded special division "CHUR".

By the way for what nekotoryh mind you, (so no one said that they say the word chock).

"Chur - the oldest Russian pagan god of protection of property rights protection, the protector of boundaries intact obereganiya, home.
    Inferior deity in East Slavic mythology. His duties included protection mezhey, the boundaries of land and generally limits. Chur guarded clan and tribal ownership, and the impure forces could not cross their borders.
    On the boundaries, the boundaries of their possessions, our ancestors put a statue carved on it symbolic tribal marks, considered sacred. Chur protect man from any "damage", "evil forces." Apparently this we sometimes say, "Keep off me" when we want to protect yourself from something bad. '

In the picture we see the number one of the Tucker, though the book was not exactly opissano where and what happened, we know that many years ago, the Vikings attacked the planet "????" Tucker and commanded a detachment of special groups of percussion Cosmo-Fleet of the Russian Federation of Free States, consisting of not the best representatives of their species. At the time, Robert Tucker was Assault. Later this conflict historians call "??? Massacre"

It is also known that the detachment was Sal Vunks woman who was born in SShinoran Republic, three have joined in the rFSH 10 years ago. Vunks looks like you can see in the picture number 2, is depicted in the picture, "Selective" chapters doctor on board the "Peter the Great". In general about troop, little is known so you have to think and work through the whole situation))))

image.jpg

image.jpg

The universe of nothingness that the description in my book is very similar to ours, but there is the opposite example, in 1918, the communists came to power the Russian Empire defeated them and Lenin fled to Germany, or conversely the American Civil War that took place in the 19th century went the other way did not win Northerners and Southerners. Thus the Confederate States of America won the government of the United States were saved landing of the Russian Empire, where everything is completely the opposite.
    new form

image.jpg
    So the generator module costume ready!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    So module micro climate which suit maintains optimal body temperature is ready. Thus scout can operate in any conditions in the desert, the suit will cool his body, in the tundra will suit his warm ...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Slowly begin this lady arm! Soon, very soon, I'll take on the most difficult thing for her face!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    and then I started working person Sely hardest is to make it feminine to pr ivide she radiated her female charm. Byldo to see it a female and not male!

image.jpg
    and

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Night vision devices

image.jpg
    its new forms

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • SanderleeSanderlee1 Posts: 0Member
    This is nifty work, Taidrem. But, I'm going to ask a form vs. function question:

Why does the lizard person have breasts?

Yes, yes, I know. "Alien." But it just struck me as odd and unnecessary.
    Sanderlee wrote: »
    This is nifty work, Taidrem. But, I'm going to ask a form vs. function question:

Why does the lizard person have breasts?

Yes, yes, I know. "Alien." But it just struck me as odd and unnecessary.

Good question.
    The thing is that in ancient times, they were human. But 70,000 years ago, their home planet Kunta suffered nuclear attack. And in their world, Kunta began nuclear winter. And among the people of the world, children are born with defects, namely mutants.

Over time, the mutants were more and more, and as is customary
    from that of the whole group there was a group of mutants are similar to each other in their appearance.

Then over time they have evolved into a new race that calls itself Vunks. Changing their appearance affected not so much, so stay on their physiological characteristics of the human past.
    As their team dominated the other species, the other mutants and the people themselves just simply died out.
  • SanderleeSanderlee1 Posts: 0Member
    Aaah! Okay then! :)