Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DHeroes of a non-existence

• TaidremTaidrem67 Posts: 279Member
    begin star ship and interior
  • Knight26Knight26192 Posts: 838Member
    so does it have a different FTL drive system? I thought the nacelles were engines as well.
    Gondolas are used only for travel in hiper-space, they in usual space from them I pound a little, therefore in usual space electrovacuum engines are used. Which move the ship in space, but for travel to stars gondolas are used.
    Whether I do not know you will understand or not but here a cutting from the book, 01 under the blade of the sword a part 9 chapter

Once the Shuttle Landing Federation emerged from the hangar, like sparrow from the nest. As two swinger cruiser class Tamagafk "like two predators rushed toward insects shuttle. Throughout their body it opened dozens of hatches, and they emerged from the muzzle blaster guns, aiming towards insects shuttle. She saw him for a moment before Dari excitedly yelled sitting in the second pilot's seat. Two cruisers followed their vehicle catching them with each passing second. E-Lian edge of his eye noticed careening under the belly of the ship cumulus clouds of the nebula, which are spread throughout the space creating a semblance of a giant ocean. And then he introduced himself, and that if the dive inside and try to get away from them, in these clouds, but then he threw that idea away. For sensors in them all are covered with a copper basin. And there was a likelihood of collision with any object. Realizing that the ships at any moment to overtake her shuttle she abruptly pulled the wheel itself and the shuttle to maneuver, he flew towards the nearest cruiser.
    -What have you conceived this blond? - Screamed in fright Dari. But she only shrugged.
    -Shut up and do what I tell you! Dari furious bang the console, and abruptly turned to the E-Lian, cried with unprecedented hatred.
    "Yes you do have slipped from the coils, we're flying straight at them! E-vines slowly nodded.
    -Oh, I understand perfectly what the situation! We use these flaws, though tamagafki and powerful, but not very agile! - She said, pointing in the direction of the two cruisers. - We will go around their bodies, and then abruptly dive into the clouds. They can do nothing! Plan E-vines seemed to Give a little crazy but at the same time feasible and, therefore, decided for himself not to argue for a moment she saw in her actions something like that she once saw in the last captain of "Peter the Great." Because he almost certainly also liked to take risks. She sat back, and quickly jump around in the console.
    -Did you know that one of the cruisers caked, "F-309" interceptors? Fighters like Sirius by the black arrowheads, surrounded the ship in a circle like a newborn babies next to the Hulk's mother
    -Ah-ah-ah! But about it I forgot ... - Said El-vines, rolling his eyes in surprise. Jaw Dari was nearly dropped from the silent astonishment when she heard the words of the dark elf. And even more numb when she saw the fighters left the system and the arc sent him to their shuttle.
    -This is a problem, but not so hard! - Uttered it.
    Yes, you finally to crack! E-Lian smiled, and with a second later her smile stretched even more when she saw how tiamatka yelled at all the Command Module.
    -Maybe you want to bet? If you survive, you get one whole box of good lyutsefianskogo moonshine!?
    El-Lian your mother ...
    Well, she persuaded two bottles, no less! And I'm even going to share with you!
    El-climbers is that you playing? The stakes are too high! Princess abruptly shifted his gaze to Dari, and she immediately stopped when she saw menacing look. Realizing that she does not what they need, she abruptly turned to his console.
    -Okay, you're right try to connect to ours, maybe they'll help us! - She said, reflecting on the go. And a moment later added, will break from the fighting. But, checking the readings of communication, Dari frantically shook her head.
    "You all right you know, Dari! - Said the princess, still looking in the direction of approaching the two cruisers. - They jammed all of our signals. Wherefore, to wait for help is useless! Horrified, my eyes bulging, Dari, lay down on the console, and giggled nervously.
    "Well, that's all that came our end, and what the **** I'm here gave way, would sit at the academy, but not the same adventure I wanted! And suddenly, as if remembering something important, she jumped sharply, and immediately began klatsat fingers on the console.
    -Wait a minute, and in fact our destructive side, they are also close by, we can call them! - Neuro said Dari, and clicking on the call uttered.
    -Says shuttle landing, requesting fire protection? Can you hear me? We need help. After a few seconds of silence around the Command Module shuttle, was the meek voice of Lana.
    -You understand, are approaching your position! And like little insects, who arrived at the feast, because the station there were dozens of bright lights, rushing towards the cruisers. At the sight of their Dari almost jumped for joy is not in place. Salvation was already on its way.
    -Get out of my system coordinates and form! - Said El-climbers by radio communication. - We are starting to plan the retreat!
    -You understand! And at the same moment when approaching the bright lights, began to take an image of steel vultures lined up behind the landing the shuttle, creating an image of the wedge.
    "Well, now go fun! - Shouted one of the pilots by radio communication. And at the very moment when the two clusters of fighters approached each other for tens of meters. As Russian fighter jets that flew ahead, scattered in different directions, and overflights in a circle the enemy r-309, hit him in the rear creating a kind of giant vise. And all the space in the vicinity of the space station veteran, was shrouded in fire outbreaks. Fighters drew an incredible trajectory, blaster guns, did not cease for a second. And at the very moment when two cruisers Sirius approached to a distance shot. As of the shroud of clouds popped cruiser Peter the Great. " Throughout his body flung giant hatches, and they emerged from the hundreds of missiles leaving behind a gray cloud trail. Recalling from the tentacles of a giant octopus that stared them in the direction of his victim. Missiles, shining a bright light, sped toward the cruiser, overflights of the way the enemy fighters. And after a few moments, above the hull cruisers flashed blue flowers, their defensive field. Engines, Peter the Great burped flames of hell, and he rushed at the enemy ships by shooting on his way, every enemy of F-309. And here below the ship, the two giant guns, with a roar began to send towards the cruisers of Sirius, the bright beams of light. Covering their skin Hellfire. And as the flagship Rusich, was much stronger, especially after modifications Dragoni, it is not just covered their shell fire, and shaking their ships, with a root pulled the whole segments. One of the cruisers, exploded the left wing that held the quantum gondola, and that getting rid of mass collapsed on a passing underneath, the second cruiser, several shots came right in the center of the gondola, and they covered the fire exploded belching blue flames, forcing the cruiser to lose their trajectory and steaming black fumes are emitted in different directions. The remaining fighters F-309 "flew in all directions. And Peter the Great, after all the squadron, along with landing shuttles have landed in the main hangar, banked sharply to the left side. Its quantum gondola shone bright rays of light around the ship in a circle surrounding it, ran lightning, and the blue rays of light surrounded the cruiser around. And he stretched out, so spinning clouds that spread in the form of a giant ocean under its belly. In the likeness of the storm headed into the depths of space, and a moment later disappeared into the clouds of the nebula svrkayuschih ...
    the new section
    new version
  • cavebearcavebear179 Posts: 623Member
    I like how the ship now looks like there is some weight behind it, real mass.:thumb: The little details you have been adding is really making a big difference. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks, over it still for a long time it is necessary to work, many fine details will need to be added and I think that I will consult))
    new details
    87480.jpg
  • DannageDannage236 Posts: 634Member
    This looks really nice, I'm surprised there's not more comments on page 4! The design reminds me of two types of design I have in my backlog, melded together... and then made about 305 times better. Keep the updates coming. :)
    Well I don't hasten to do it, I think over on the sly that new to add, I look through own sketches. Also I think what to add.
  • Dr.SleepDr.Sleep0 Posts: 0Member
    Looking fantastic!
  • LockeFPLockeFP171 Posts: 0Member
    You are doing wonderful work! It looks like a cross between a Star Trek ship and something from Star Wars. Well done.

I really like reading your posts. When I read each one, I hear Chekov's voice from the new Trek movie speaking the phrases. Makes me giggle a little. Not at you, but just in general.
  • HaturodHaturod0 Posts: 0Member
    Reminds me of the Star Craft Battle Cruiser in some points :)
    I apologize that long wasn't, new works has overworked, it does not turn out in any way anything new therefore has decided to pass temporarily to old model))
    2184232.jpg
    2184233.jpg
    Peter great -01 and peter great -02 metrs
    2185862.jpg
  • Dr LeeDr Lee2 Posts: 0Member
    have you watched Stargate? -01 looks similar to the Prometheus... which isn't a bad thing IMHO...
    I will tell fairly yes, the fan of a star gate, I have completely seen all seasons, SG-1, SGA, and SGU. But my ship Peter great-01 is similar only visually. But at more attentively comparison it is visible that they strongly differ))

7232ab7b9184.jpg
    So there were extensions near to a tower.
    88040.jpg88041.jpg88042.jpg88043.jpg
  • Dr LeeDr Lee2 Posts: 0Member
    looks great :)
    Dr Lee - Thanks.
  • StarshipStarship465 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    Looks excellent!
    Work boils also much still it is necessary to make)
  • LockeFPLockeFP171 Posts: 0Member
    What are the nacelles for?
    What?????????