Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

PhotographyMy new baby

JRL3001JRL3001331 Posts: 0Member
edited September 2010 in Finished Work #1
Post edited by JRL3001 on

• oldmangregoldmangreg198 Woodland Hills, CAPosts: 1,339Member
    that is a big ass camera lol
    Your right to an opinion does not make your opinion valid.
  • JRL3001JRL3001331 Posts: 0Member
    oldmangreg wrote: »
    that is a big ass camera lol

yes, yes it is :P and holds a BIG 4inch x 5inch sheet of film :D hehehe, Though there are bigger ones out there. I would someday love to play with a Sinar 8x10
  • homerpalooza67homerpalooza67228 Posts: 1,891Member
    i can imagine that getting hold of the film might be difficult...but worth it :) nothing like nostalgia.

Im guessing youre NOT going to turn the flash handle into a lighstaber? :D
    i can imagine that getting hold of the film might be difficult...but worth it :) nothing like nostalgia.

Im guessing youre NOT going to turn the flash handle into a lighstaber? :D

Not at all actually. Large format sheet film is readily available from many reliable sources :D And yes it is going to be a blast to shoot. If you've ever seen a 4x5 chrome, they are incredible!

And no, not making a lightsaber out of the flash gun :P
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    normally when I see a thread title like that I expect to see something tacky or useless, but that is just quality
    IRML wrote: »
    normally when I see a thread title like that I expect to see something tacky or useless, but that is just quality

I have been in contact with another speed graphic owner who has given me the proper servicing manuals for the camera and lens, so should have her up and running soon. So, as soon as I can get some film shot and developed I will post it here :D.

Also may post some *work in progress* photo's as I service the leaf shutter