Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Hi there!

It's been a year since the Big Move, so we'd appreciate it, if you let us know how we're doing in our occasional feedback thread. :)
Greetings!

Welcome to the fancy new Scifi-Meshes.com! You old username and password should work. If not, get in touch with staff either here, on Facebook or on Discord.

For a quick summary on what's new, check out this thread.
You should also check out the Community Guidelines here.
You can check out most recent posts here or by clicking the handy links on the top menu or the sidebar.

You can dismiss this message by clicking the little X in the top right corner.

3DCharacter concept

PagrinPagrin0 Posts: 0Member
edited September 2010 in Work in Progress #1
In a step away from Starships, here is a character I'm currently working on for a Cyberpunk game with some friends.
He's the classic over cybered up heavy combat wombat character.

So far I have most of the stuff modeled and in place. I just have his left hand to do.
From the notes its a cross between a hand, and a multi-tool pocket knife kinda thing. So I have to try and build as many hand tools etc into it as I can.
the first version won't morph or move or anything, other than the wrist bending.
As always comments welcome.
Pagrin :-)
Post edited by Pagrin on

• L2KL2K0 Posts: 0Member
    he needs usb slots. and maybe an sd card drive.

so far so good.
    maybe the head is a little low. try raising it a couple of centimeters.
    i like the foot.
    tear of the pants to show the mechanics :D
  • PagrinPagrin0 Posts: 0Member
    Most of the work was done by Poser and Daz's Micheal 4/Freak 4. I'm just added in the cyberwear really.
    But here's the updates.
    I have gotten the hand in place and done a little tweeking to get the scale of the arm right.
    His eye's have been re-textured to add Company logo's and product names to the irises
    Strangely however getting a feather for his hair is proving to be a bit of a pain in the a$$.

Also here is a group shot of the team of four. The character in the background is a recurring NPC. He's a sleaze but a great mechanic, called Ratboy.

The next step is to make a few more of the supporting cast and start work on a few sets for them.