Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DBeyond Antares

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]392 Posts: 9
    edited February 25 #62
    lwg
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    edited February 25 #63
    lwg
    edited February 25 #64
    lwg
  • LockeFPLockeFP171 Posts: 0Member
    The Enterprise, of course. And perhaps, oh, ALL OF THEM!

It would be really cool to get my hands on these . . . would make for some interesting renders.
  • LockeFP
    The Enterprise, of course. And perhaps, oh, ALL OF THEM!
    It would be really cool to get my hands on these . . . would make for some interesting renders.

Just uploaded the Enterprise, awaiting approval. That's all i need is to catch hell for filling the download section with just my designs.
    However if there are any "priority" ones let me know.
  • StarshipStarship465 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    All of them looks cool Lt.! For sure I would like to convert them, but currently I have a HUGE (you have no idea...), really huge backlog of pending conversions. One of them is your Grissom variant. :D
  • Thanks Starship, there's no rush on the Skipjack class. I should mention that i can supply various other formats (.lwo-.cob-etc)should anyone need them. Just PM me.
  • LockeFPLockeFP171 Posts: 0Member
    Okay, specifically: Dood (sp?), Decatur, Odonata, Pendergast, Schooner, and Satyr II. Those would be awesome to fiddle with!
  • MajesticMajestic0 Posts: 0Member
    Wow a beautiful fleet you have there. :)
  • Can work on getting most of the designs LockeFP; but the Schooner needs finishing touches done to it "as noted further up in the thread".
    Thanks Majestic it was fun to find a balance between canon, fanon and my own designs. All of this having started with the Akiraprise as inspiration.
    Only came up with one design the original author would not let me post. Shame too because it came out as one of the top ten of my favorites.
  • Capt DaveCapt Dave0 Posts: 0Member
    Now we just need a line of Klingon ships to blow them up! ;-)
  • MajesticMajestic0 Posts: 0Member
    Lt.Carter wrote: »
    Thanks Majestic it was fun to find a balance between canon, fanon and my own designs. All of this having started with the Akiraprise as inspiration.
    Only came up with one design the original author would not let me post. Shame too because it came out as one of the top ten of my favorites.

That is unfortunate, I hate it when people don't let you do that. Most don't have an issue with designs, just models.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with next, perhaps a Romulan or Klingon fleet.
  • Sorry i have no Romulan designs and only a few Klingons. Just no motivation when it comes to actually building the alien vessels . So many designs and not enough time to build them all.
    Should have the Decatur and Pendergast in a day or two.
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    I look forward to more. You have a great take.
  • LockeFP Just thought i would let you, and everyone else. The meshes for the Decatur and Pendergast have been uploaded and are awaiting approval. As is the Enterprise. May be some time before any others are finished works.
    edited February 25 #77
    lwg
    edited February 25 #78
    llwg
    A unique take on container transport. Might be nice to see a wider saucer atop one as a secondary hull. Someone did a battleship or hospital ship using a Federation class saucer, but a flatter, very wide saucer might balance out better...
  • Thanks publiusr, that's actually a nice idea. I think i will implement that idea into the TOS version of the ship. I have stalled on a shuttle design, so i have started on a construction facility. Hope to have some images soon.
    edited February 25 #81
    lwg
    edited February 25 #82
    lwg
    Your ships are still in my conversion backlog, but I do like of all them. Cause this, the renderings will be dellayed...
    About the bussards, hey, looks good, but I suggest to make the color a bit more "hot". In the wip rendering, the bussard looks different from that one in the rendering with the background, and the last one looks strange, like a composition. The bright is to much intense too, so, I suggest a tunning. ;)
    Great work on the nacelle caps
  • Thanks publiusr. Starship thank you for the input. These are just test images, still have to tweak them for different lighting situations.
    Tried a test .avi which included the colored lights inside (sorry too large for upload) and man did that turn out funky? Oh yeah. Hopefully i can find a middle ground and be able to upload something soon.
    edited February 25 #86
    lwg
    I loved this one!
    edited February 25 #88
    lwg
  • Just uploaded my padds project1 and awaiting approval. Thinking of adding my torps when the type1 and 2 are finished. What do you think?
    90196.jpg
    You have been busy! :)
    All looks good. ;)
    edited February 25 #91
    lwg