Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DValkyrie's Misc Archive

VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
edited June 2010 in Work in Progress #1
well. as i was going back, i found a few Gundams that i've built in the past, and decided to revamp and retexture them as a side project so i don't get burned out on star trek, or modeling in general..

This particular one is the GM Quell from 0083, gonna go for a Titans Test Team markings latter as i texture her..started retextureing and put it in my light rig to get some better color and shadows.. from what i do on the plastic models that i build of these.... i'm going to need awhile to fully texture her with dirt maps, and paint chips and decals for all the hatches and emblems... YAY! guess one part at a time.. I'll still work on star trek for the most part.. but i'll come back to these for a break.. maybe build some valkyries from macross/robotech as well for a break.. gonna be fun Rigging it to move.. and in some cases... Transform!! o_O scary...

http://picasaweb.google.com/valkyrie013
all my past work on her!

till then, pictures!!
Post edited by VALKYRIE013 on
Tagged:

• L2KL2K0 Posts: 0Member
    good.
    2 things. i dont see any elbow. and the fingers are too long. fingers are never longer than the hand palm.

and good luck with the rig. i hate this part.
  • VALKYRIE013VALKYRIE013547 Posts: 1,473Member
    okay, worked on the aswan carrier ship today!

not to much, just temp textured and put the light rig in... for some good renders

i'll brighten up the renders next time.. the dark blue texture is horrorably dark..

This is the carrier ship for the gundam i'm also work ing on.. Titans Test Team if you want to look it up.. lot of good images floating around for the tech heads out there!

WIP images also on the my picasa site..
    Pictures!