Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3Dimperial prison ship, the Star Wars comics "dark empire"

Nell 3DNell 3D375 Posts: 125Member
edited June 2010 in Work in Progress #1
Imperial dungeon ship, the Star Wars comics "dark empire" .. with my friends decided it was an ugly ship, (mostly by the drawing that was done), I challenged my friends to succeed make them look good, but the drivers are poor ... How I can improve?

Star Wars Imperio Oscuro I_2_13.jpg
calaboso 01.jpg
calaboso 02.jpg
calaboso 03.jpg
calaboso 04.jpg
82329.jpg
82331.jpg
82332.jpg
82333.jpg
82334.jpg
Post edited by Nell 3D on
Tagged:

• somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    Whoah amazing job dude ! :thumb: The textures are wonderfull on this baby ! Oh and I remember the comic book, it was the second Star Wars book that I saw, some nice ships in there.
  • madmattmadmatt0 Posts: 0Member
    I like the texturing...Great dirty results...

Bye
  • StarshipStarship465 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    Looks excellent Nell! And welcome back. ;)
    Therefore, I suggest you to use a little more of brown in the textures, cause the hull is to much reflexive at this moment. ;) I would take of the box around the engines. It donA’t make sense there... I canA’t imagine a function for it. ;) You could replace the box with a tail above the engines and with a structure over the tail. Something like the super destroyer has: http://www.adams-wallpapers.com/details.php?image_id=2546
    Just a suggestion.
  • Nell 3DNell 3D375 Posts: 125Member
    ho, thanks for the comments, Starship hey, thanks for the drivers, I will in
    soon .... the box is in the tail of the ship is part of the design (I know that
    see ugly), but yes, I wanted it as is the comics, I fully
    agree with you, but the design is well
  • ChrisTOPherChrisTOPher0 Posts: 0Member
    that's fantastic work dude. you really didn't have much to go on, say for a really shadowy rear shot. looks like alot of guess work. :P
  • SgtChainSaWSgtChainSaW0 Posts: 0Member
    Awesome work mate, great detail. The box looks weird but like you said its true to the comic. 1 small point though, i dont know if it's because of camera angle (FOV) but the box look like a rectangle on its side in the comic but 90 degr rotated on the model. And i didnt know moss could grow in space... lol