Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DBlender - tough starts

124»

• Dr.SleepDr.Sleep0 Posts: 0Member
    Hi there guys,
    I just want you to know, that IA’m still alive and well and so my notebook is now. here is first render after long time (just to inform that first thing after format was blender and re- backuping my models) it is not much, but I started making tracks details.
    (edit. reason: New renders with tracks placed here)
    PM_MK2_32.jpg
    PM_MK2_33.jpg
    I have decided to make support wheels stationed on one of three mechanisms I found. Here is picture I got inspired by.
    302759364_4b5911022e.jpg
    little upgrades and IA’m ready to say, that model is finished... Itś been too long with too many breaks-up with blender, so IA’ve lost my enthusiasm for piecemaker...
    pmmk237.jpg
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    ur not gunna ad bolts chains and other doodads to it?
    To be honest, since the start there was something wrong about the model and modeling was just the way trying to fix it... I donA’t know, but for me it looks like dead end...
    As I already wrote on another thread, IA’m now working on papercraft model of SSV Normandy SR-2... for now, IA’ve got low-poly model completed, here is render:
    SR-2_3.jpg
    and right now IA’m trying to texture it and modify it in Pepakura designer... at this moment it looks like model will be 34 cm long and printed on 7 sheets of A4 format.