Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

a Shot of Xpresso

ZabieglyZabiegly176 Posts: 0Member
I started to put free example scenes of Xpressions online for people to pick apart and learn. It's available under
Zabiegly - online portfolio

Each example comes with the c4d file and a pdf where I explain what the nodes do and more important what my thoughts were during the creation of the setup. What I want to do is not only make tutorials available but give insight into the process of creating Xpressions beyond simply adding nodes and connecting them. Ideally people will learn how think in an analytical way in order to create their own expressions. Well, that's the theory at least :lol:

Hopefully some people will find it an interesting read and, if nothing else, loose a bit of that fright that always seems to come up when someone mentiones Xpresso.

Difficulty ranges from entry level to a bit more advanced I would say. But I don't plan to do any really expert stuff as it's more aimed at people who already played around a bit with Xpresso and now want to get a real grasp on it. It is recommended that you already took a look at Xpresso though. I'm not explaining the very basics like adding nodes, connecting them or adding UserData for example.

Updates are planned. I already have a few scenes sitting on my harddrive where only the accompaning pdf is missing.