Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DVipers !

1235»

• L2KL2K0 Posts: 0Member
    yep. visualy its not balanced well. i need something on the right side.
    here's a small thruster pack that will automaticly fire when the gunner shoots, to balance the recoil. and the weight.
    it also includes 3 missile hardpoints, and still can enter into a launch tube.
    ok, i lied. with the missiles straped on, it doesnt fit anymore.

snipepack07.jpg
    snipepack08.jpg
    snipepack09.jpg
    snipepack10.jpg
  • ArmondikovArmondikov0 Posts: 0Member
    Pimpin' :cool:
  • aylaa12aylaa120 Posts: 0Member
    intresting wanna see more is like a snipe viper jajajaja great work
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    you also need to design some sorta optics system in place of a scope
  • JennyJenny2 Posts: 0Member
    It certainly looks very dramatic, but the more I think about it, the less probable it seems. Why would anyone design a kinetic-impact, ballistic weapon for a viper when the possibility of a missile strap-pack exists? A missile is in all ways superior to a bullet.
    Jenny wrote: »
    A missile is in all ways superior to a bullet.

you can see a missile coming. you cant see a bullet. it has reached you in the face before you can see it on the radar screen.
    havent you seen any anime/manga ? a missile's job is to annoy or distract the ennemy while someone is taking a good aim at him :D

anyway, having space fighters if you have missiles is kinda stupid. but it sure looks cool.
    dramatic ? drama is good :)

edit :
    the scope will be in the left pod. i still havent thought of something cool for it, but i want it to fit more or less in the pod. maybe a bit bigger, so the plates will have to be forced open and taped together or something
  • colbmistacolbmista2 Posts: 0Member
    Jenny wrote: »
    It certainly looks very dramatic, but the more I think about it, the less probable it seems. Why would anyone design a kinetic-impact, ballistic weapon for a viper when the possibility of a missile strap-pack exists? A missile is in all ways superior to a bullet.
    there are such thing as explosive bullets too also that gun looks to be the size of a small artiliary/tank barrel
    here's something fot the scope pod. to big to fit in so they teared it open then straped it back
    i changed the lasersight to annoy only the gunner and not the pilot.

colbmista, the bullets are arround the seize of a 100mm shell, the kind of guns you usualy find on small tanks, but also on some heavy anti aircraft guns, so i imagine it's still acceptable (not THAT overkill)

ratio recoil force/viper structural resistance/human body gforce resistance/firepower must have been a bitch to calculate.
    wich leads to another question : how good those farmers on that planet nobody loves have are at calculus ?

lol, test flight, first shot : both pilots die of a broken neck due to the recoil.
    "maybe its too much? lets reduce a little th power"
    "but not that much uh !"
    "you should speak to someone with your sexual problems"
    "what !"

snipepack11.jpg
    snipepack12.jpg
    snipepack13.jpg
    snipepack14.jpg