Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DShips of the U.E.G.

• FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Very Nice, I can never get it to fit currently, unless I model the room during the build.
  • XFozzbouteXFozzboute654 Posts: 1,627Member
    Well I was going through an old DVD I found and what do ya know I found a bunch of old wips I thought I had lost. Most of them are in pretty bad shape and almost all will need to be re-built, I know I can do a much better job on them now.
    1120.jpg
    1121.jpg
    1122.jpg
    1123.jpg
    1124.jpg
    1125.jpg
    1126.jpg
    1127.jpg
    1128.jpg
    1129.jpg
    1130.jpg
    1131.jpg
    Some really cool looking models there. I am loving the station with the dishes.
  • somacruz145somacruz1450 Posts: 0Member
    Yeah they all look really interesting. My favourite is the first ... uh... chilli ship ?:D The ship with three fingers around a cylindrical hull totally reminds me of the Geneosian ships (from Attack of the Clones and Clone Wars).
  • MelakMelak332 Posts: 0Member
    I like the veggie-freakshow! No seriously :p

The other are awesome too, though. I'd love to see more of these:
    (I wish I had old models as good as these)
    XFozzboute wrote: »
    1122.jpg
    1123.jpg
    1127.jpg
    1128.jpg
    1131.jpg
  • StarshipStarship465 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    Those old wips are very good Fozz! I would like to have my old wips to appears half decent as your... :)
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Wow, some are great!
    Yeah they all look really interesting. My favourite is the first ... uh... chilli ship ?:D The ship with three fingers around a cylindrical hull totally reminds me of the Geneosian ships (from Attack of the Clones and Clone Wars).
    The fist ship is abased on the beak of a Toucan or what ever that bird's name it. All of these ships where made long befor any of the newer Star Wars movies.

UPDATE...
    Next to nothing is known about this species by the U.E.G. and it Allies. No crew for these ships have ever been seen and no official contact has ever been made. No home planet has been found leading to the idea that the organic portion of the ship may be born in space. It is also believed by some that these ships may be able to travel FTL naturally. Leading many to believe that the inorganic parts have been added by another species that may no longer exist. And they used these creatures as ships. The question is how are they still getting these upgrades. The appear to be mostly harmless.

I re-built the cannon for this ship and including what I think might be a pre-teen version.
    1136.jpg
    1137.jpg
    1138.jpg
    1139.jpg
    1140.jpg
  • ArmondikovArmondikov0 Posts: 0Member
    Those are all remarkably pretty. The organic ships are really interesting too, they just need a little "something" but I can't put my finger on it!
    UPDATE...
    HavenA’t worked on the cargo ship for some time so I thought IA’d try a few things.
    1144.jpg
    1145.jpg
    I improved the look of this by adding cutouts for the engines to sit in. Otherwise they end up just looking stuck on and that doesn't look very good.
    1146.jpg
    Here you can see the cutouts made for the engines.
    1147.jpg
    I decided to make a locking mechanism for the aft engines. This way they can be removed for repair or replaced. IA’ll repeat this for the top and for locking down the cargo containers.
    Unlocked
    1148.jpg
    1149.jpg
    1150.jpg
  • floodcasso2floodcasso2259 Posts: 124Member
    Loving these designs :) Keep up the awesome work
    Nice work on the ship!
  • MephMeph331 Posts: 0Member
    I really like that 'fatty submarine ship', the one just above the green satellite, of the recovered pic. ^^
    Thank you.
    UPDATE...
    Currently watched Outland and made me want to redo a few parts on this ship. I started by rethinking the idea for tha catwalk to give more headroom and space for other things. I also wanted to test a few ideas for car paint like textures.
    1178.jpg
    1179.jpg
    Just a test to see how it looks with the back end.
    1180.jpg
    Close up.
    1181.jpg
    Very cool, I love how this looks.
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,747Member
    Heavy Metal Queen style.
    Thought I’d dig out an old mesh that isn’t in the best of shape and start a re-build. This is the beginning of the dock that I call Earth 1. Both the dock and the ship Lewis And Clarke was destroyed during a terrorist attack.
    1200.jpg
    1201.jpg
    1202.jpg
    UPDATE...
    Just trying to flesh out more of Earth 1.
    1206.jpg
    1207.jpg
    1208.jpg

Here some pics I did with the original version of Earth 1.
    underconstruction.jpg
    underconstruction2.jpg
    underconstruction3.jpg
    underconstruction4.jpg
  • cavebearcavebear179 Posts: 623Member
    Fantastic work. I like this a lot more than most of the ultra modern ST. :thumb:
  • Martok2112Martok21120 Posts: 0Member
    Very nice. Definitely defies typical sci-fi conventions for "fighter" craft. :)
    cavebear wrote: »
    Fantastic work. I like this a lot more than most of the ultra modern ST. :thumb:
    Thanks. That's one of the reasons I do these ships is to get away from the Trek stuff that I do.
    Martok2112 wrote: »
    Very nice. Definitely defies typical sci-fi conventions for "fighter" craft. :)
    I assume you mean the round ship since that's the only fighter I've done so far. :D
  • StarshipStarship465 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    Fozz, you always do amazing renderings and meshes my friend! Nothing to niptick. EXCELLENT is all that I can say. ;)
  • JennyJenny2 Posts: 0Member
    Hmm. Someone's having a really bad day in that last image. :cool:
    Starship wrote: »
    Fozz, you always do amazing renderings and meshes my friend! Nothing to niptick. EXCELLENT is all that I can say. ;)
    Thank you very much.
    Walkyrje wrote: »
    Hmm. Someone's having a really bad day in that last image. :cool:
    Yep. Got to blow something up.
  • srspicersrspicer391 Posts: 335Member
    Hello XFozz,

I always thoroughly enjoy your design threads! I wish I had your imagination for design and finish.....well done!

Happy New Year, All!

Regards,

Scott
    Thank you.

UPDATE...
    This ship is just about finished. I just need to finish the main cannon and a few small things here and there.
    1209.jpg
    1210.jpg
  • salsasalsa171 Posts: 0Member
    I like. The green glowy bits are really an eye catcher.
    Thank you. :D The green wasn't my first choice but it appears to work the best.
    Looking good X
  • Stevie_DStevie_D191 Posts: 155Member
    Yeah i agree, the green isnt strong enough to make your head say "Romulan!" or anything that makes you think of a seperate race. Its shaded and inside enough to make your first thought "inner working gubbins!"

I love the detailing you put on that thing as well. For such a simple shape you really gave it some depth and size with those greebl-y things! :)