Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Kawoosh!

13»

• Aiden FordAiden Ford0 Posts: 0Member
    Wow, that looks amazing, but I agree with Choo1701 it's too fast and too "short", but apart from that simply great
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    easy to fix. And i was working off memory :D
  • Here's some preliminary tests with the Blender fluid sim.

.avi 1 Mb
    .avi 313 kb
  • IRMLIRML253 Posts: 1,993Member
    excellent, now you see that's the way they did the practical effect for the film, so that's the way I'd be looking to do it in 3D, if LW had a fluid sim I'd be trying to get results just like that

needs a lot of work but you're definately going in the right direction, does blender simulate gasses as well? because you could try to shoot a gas down into the water to more accurately create the effect
  • Blender can't take gases into account yet, I just plunged a sphere down into the water very rapidly. I can't do any more tests for a while though, because since those tests I have moved to a machine with only 512 megs RAM. I'm looking forward to playing with this more once I get some more memory, though.:)

BTW, those 50 frames took overnight to calculate at a fluid resolution of 250.
  • stargatelovestargatelove0 Posts: 0Member
    eh wen i down load the rar file there is not a 3Ds max file there jst a avi file that i canA’t open :(
  • stargatelovestargatelove0 Posts: 0Member
    its not working i canA’t download the rar file
  • nicwillunicwillu0 Posts: 0Member
    Someone have a .max kawoosh file? I would love to have one! Trying to make one in 3DS Max 2013, not easy.