Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.
Talos wrote: »
Oh? I'd love to see what you've come up with.
My profiles aren't as advanced as yours as I'm still learning the ropes. The next big step will be shading and weathering . But on to the VF-4s
1. This one is inspired by the late camo scheme worn by our Mirge F-1AZs here in SA. She's in the markings of 1 Sqn.
2. A VF-4 in IAF camo as used on their F-16s
3. HAF "Ghost Scheme" with 341 Mira's unit emblem.
4. French Mirage 2000 inspired scheme. Markings are for EDC 1/2 Cigognes.
5. Finally a USAF-ish scheme, well I use the same colours as on USAF F-16s. Markings are for the 558th TFS.
Hope you like 'em
I got enough done on this one, which I started a week or so ago, to post and show.
WWII Imperial Japanese Navy Type-0 Carrier Fighter (A6M Zero)-based.
...and still has that fresh awesomeness smell.
I fiddled with my bubble-top version of the F-29 a bit today. I decided to arm it up for air-superiority circa 2005+ with four AIM-9X Sidewinders and a pair of AIM-126 Evolved Sparrow Missiles.
EDIT: Finished the RF-29A LynxEye recon plane too.
I've been a little burnt-out and trying to juggle drawing with school and work, but I've finally gotten the main shapes filled in for the VF-0A. Now I have to continue shading and highlighting, detailing, and decaling.
VF-4 bare configuration.
I was going to post this yesterday, but I didn't want to triple-post.
F-14F Tomcat II in special retro markings of VF-84 Vagabonds.