Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Crash

PearsePearse0 Posts: 0Member
underwater.jpg
Some might remember this image from before the meltdown. It was supposed to be set on a barren rocky moon, but everyone said it looked like it was underwater, so I've changed it to reflect that. The lightning is gone and the underwater ripples are in. :)

My shuttle model was rendered in Anim8or and then I added effects in Photoshop.

The story is that during the Dominion War the USS Cairo was attacked near the Romulan border(as mentioned in a DS9 episode). Some of the crew escaped before the ship exploded, but their shuttle crashed on a desolate world in the Romulan Neutral Zone. Starfleet has no idea what became of the ship(although Romulan action is suspected) and the entire crew of the Cairo is listed as MIA.
Tagged:

• ClayClay0 Posts: 17Member
    very nice, and VERY original, I havent seen anything like it (except the sga puddle jumper crash episode)
  • biotechbiotech171 Posts: 0Member
    Very cool, I just wonder why there is light in the cockpit and none in the rest of the cabin with the open door.
  • PearsePearse0 Posts: 0Member
    The cabin is seperated from the cargo section by doors, but they're only slightly ajar, so not much light from cabin is reaching the aft compartment.

That's one reason. The other is that I didn't model the interior of the aft section, so what you see is just what I put together in photoshop. If it was well lit like the cabin is then I would have had to model it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    Very nicely done -- before I read your caption, I thought perhaps you were depicting the little incident Tom Paris had with a shuttle he left at the bottom of a lake back on Earth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]11 Posts: 4,002Member
    Nicely done.
  • bradenbraden331 Posts: 0Member
    lovely, very lovely, is amazing, and I do like it, can you release that Type 9A Cargo shuttle mesh please, been trying to get mine looking right for months