Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Greetings!

Welcome to the fancy new Scifi-Meshes.com! You old username and password should work. If not, get in touch with staff either here, on Facebook or on Discord.

For a quick summary on what's new, check out this thread.
You should also check out the Community Guidelines here.
You can check out most recent posts here or by clicking the handy links on the top menu or the sidebar.

You can dismiss this message by clicking the little X in the top right corner.

What are you working on?

13»

• furswiftfurswift485 BrooklynPosts: 160Member
    ekh2c1ol4iw8.jpg

I shut them off as they drive me out of my tree. :)
    "You've scanned my vessel..."
  • MadKoiFishMadKoiFish2461 Right in the plumsPosts: 4,292Member
    Those are VIEWPORT tool tips not UI tooltips. If I remember they pertain to the "VIEWCUBE" and the object hover. Which in of itself does not work ALL the time. You really have to fight to get it to show them.
    viewporttooltips.png
    man that was a pain to grab. they are fairly useless as the pause and wait is slower than just selecting the object to get the name of it. heh.

So far all obvious settings all pertain to tooltips outside of the base UI. ERGO viewport, viewcube, ribbon, etc.

These as mentioned before are the ones I want gone---> fingtooltips.png which are OS related as in past versions I was able to adjust OS settings to stop the interference. The issue isnt visual but physical interaction with the software as they block you clicking on those icons to select a tool. Sadly something on win10 vs win7 has changed to cause the interference no matter what I do.

Each day we draw closer to the end.
  • kadenkaden514 JapanPosts: 157Member
    edited March 26 #64
    I made a phaser array, that I can adjust the length and make follow a curve. I am quite proud of it, and was surprised that it turned out so nice.
    I am still working on it, now I am trying to make it follow along over a surface nicely.

I didn't use any references so the next one will be based on an existing design.

p1ldniummemn.png
    Post edited by kaden on
    P5ych0p4th
  • kadenkaden514 JapanPosts: 157Member
    Got it working, although it wasn't fast to set up, lots of rotation and location tweaking.
    eb4to7se3tyb.png
    P5ych0p4th
  • BrandenbergBrandenberg1075 CaliforniaPosts: 1,516Member
    I have the same thing. my program bends them quite nicely.