Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DAircraft

• bagera4000bagera4000251 Posts: 1,516Member
    SOME THING I did just for fun

Farscape1.png
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    hmh...

I like it... I loved the episodes... I was sad as they abandoned it...
    i don't now if its stealth but Batwing looks it

batwing.png
  • blackbird17blackbird170 Posts: 0Member
    Cool render of the Batwing!
    Thanks i just did the subs there may be more on way

moved to ship post
  • TovetteTovette5 Posts: 13Member
    cool submarines. :)
  • LarsenLarsen171 Posts: 0Member
    Nice man... To me subs allways had this strange feel of leathalpower about them... Hmmmm...Makes wanna model on:D

Great work mate:thumb:
    airwolf2010.png

airwolf.png
    seawolfclassothere.png
    seawolfclass.png
    ohioclass.png
    LosAngelesClassAttackSubmarine.png
    Typhoon2.gif
    nice.
  • Lee80Lee80193 Posts: 458Member
    Great work Mike!
  • Wilson359Wilson3590 Posts: 0Member
    Love the Airwolf. It was one of my favourite shows when I was a kid.
    bagera4000 wrote: »
    airwolf2010.png

airwolf.png

AIRWOLF 2010 looks awesome and is a great successor to the original AIRWOLF Multirole Supersonic Attack Helicopter. Just looking at this design it looks like it took you some time to design this helicopter. I've noticed what appears some design features from other helicopters. Like some features from the Russian KA-52 Alligator Co-Axial attack helicopter, CDA Sikorsky X-Wing Stop Rotor Helicopter, CDA Boeing CDR (CanardRotorWing) Stop Rotor Helicopter and the Whisper Helicopter from the movie "The Sixth Day". For the most part I Like to know what inspiration that inspired you to design this helicopter.
    Several Years ago I too designed a semi-similiar helicopter to your AIRWOLF 2010.
    My Design was the THUNDERHAWK-A Supersonic Stealth Multirole Attack Aerocopter with a First look/First Shot/First Kill capability (Instead of Helicopter, its a Aerocopter since it also flies like a airplane).
    I got my inspiration from the original AIRWOLF as well as from the Sikorsky X-Wing Helicopter, the Boeing CRW Helicopter, Whisper Helicopter and the biggest inspiration was from the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor since the front and mid fusalage of the ThunderHawk has some similiar features from the F-22 fusalage.
    ThunderHawk is piloted by a crew of two, a Combat pilot and a Weapon Systems Officer. It is powered by (2) Supercruise Turbofan engines with thrust vectoring 2D exhaust nozzles, (2) or (4) Rotor Wings for Helicopter flight or stop rotor flight in aeroplane mode, retractable Swing Wings for conversion from Helicopter/Aeroplane and back and for weapon pylons under the wings for non-stealth missions.
    It has four reconnaisance cameras, two on each side of the front fusalage. For visual sensors it has FLIR, DLIR, PNVS and TADS. The cockpit has Several digital LCD monitors hooked up to a sensor fusion computer similiar to the F-22 and F-35. It also has EW,SAR's, RWR, IFDL, CNI, CIP, IHADSS and Active-element electronically scanned array radar.
    All Weapons are stored inside weapon bays on the mid section of the fusalage.
    (2) AIM-9X Sidewinders are stored on the side weapon bays on rotary launchers. The center weapons bay can hold various type of bombs including SDB's. For missiles it can carry HARM's Maverick's, Hellfire's, Copperhead's, Sparrows, AMRAAM's and Rocket pods on Rotary Launchers.
    For Guns it has (2)-20mm Vulcan cannons, (4)-50 caliber Chain guns, (2)-40mm cannons on Rotary carrier gun bays on top of the mid fusalage one on each side behind the cockpit. Then there is (1) Retractable Rotary 30mm Chain gun on the bottom of the front fusalage.
    For Self Defense it has (2) Chaff/Flare dispensors on the tail of the airframe.

Any ways nice work on AIRWOLF 2010. I would like to see a more clear 4-view Ortho on AW210 and I would like to see it rendered as well.
    Wilson359 wrote: »
    Love the Airwolf. It was one of my favourite shows when I was a kid.

AIRWOLF is my favorite show as well when I was a kid. Its to bad there isn't a real AIRWOLF for the U.S. Army. Then there will be no other Fighters or attack helicopters in the world that can touch us in the sky.:D
    yes all we have is a blue thunder look alike in the ah-64
    B4000, What inspired you to design AIRWOLF 2010?
    got first 3 season on dvd
  • Jimi JamesJimi James0 Posts: 0Member
    That's cool. It reminds me of those helicopter jets from the Arnold Swarchenegger where he's a clone. I forget the name and the movie wasn't very good, but it had some cool helo-jet type things that transitioned from helicopter mode to jet mode with the main rotor becoming the main wings...I think. I could be totally off, my memory isn't what it used to be.

Anyway, your's still looks cool. Nice work.
    No wonder AIRWOLF 2010 look so familiar, its based off the CRW Stop-Rotor Whisper Jet-Helicopter from the movie "The Sixth Day"! I have to hand it to you B4000, you took the basic design of the Whisper and designed it into a Military attack helicopter that has very little resemblence to the CRW Whisper. Again nice job, this is one of my favorite and best stealth aircraft projects that you have designed. :thumb:
    cant do stealth with out firefox mig

new one posted few pages down
    Hehe. I loved this bird.
    Glad to see it again.
  • Legolas25Legolas250 Posts: 0Member
    Very nice, love the Airwolf and the Firefox.

Any chance at all of getting a bottom view for the EDI?
    its on few of first posts
  • Legolas25Legolas250 Posts: 0Member
    I've only ever seen the top and side views...?
    doing full design TAKES time
    ahh I remember Firefox... the arcade game was awesome...
  • psCargilepsCargile417 Posts: 620Member
    Outward canted horizontal fins are a stealth feature as they reduce the radar signature greatly. Inward canting fins, while stealthy, if near the engines, retain engine heat and increase the IR signature.
    @Tovette: There's a game about the Firefox?
    you can also down loud mod to Microsoft's flight sim an fly it
    Aresius wrote: »
    @Tovette: There's a game about the Firefox?

Yes, there was back in 1984 when the movie came out...