Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

External TutorialSun tutorial for 3D Studio Max.

ZasurusZasurus0 Posts: 0Member
edited August 2008 in Tutorials #1
Hi been away a while and thought I would put my old tutorialA’s back up here as even though everyone elseA’s skills seem to have grown since I was away there must still be people starting fresh soA… Please follow the link to get my tutorial on how to make a Star (Think I based it on ST Voyagers start upA… :))

Please excuse any connection or download problems as they are hosted on my home machine currently behind a ADSL link!
Post edited by Zasurus on

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]2 Posts: 3Member
    hope this comes back online I liked the first one for the eartn...Thanks
  • ZasurusZasurus0 Posts: 0Member
    hope this comes back online I liked the first one for the eartn...Thanks

Just try again in 10 mins if you lose it as its just my crapy ADSL and Router. If anyone knows of a reliable place to host my site for free please e-mail me.
  • aszazerothaszazeroth176 Posts: 209Member
    Ah, nice... one of my earliest tutorials gone through too
  • Captain CardCaptain Card0 Posts: 0Member
    Zasurus wrote:
    Just try again in 10 mins if you lose it as its just my crapy ADSL and Router. If anyone knows of a reliable place to host my site for free please e-mail me.
    freewebs.com for the site and 4shared.com for the pics and other large files
  • TveakkTveakk0 Posts: 0Member
    what happened to the Sun and earths tuturial web-sites.
  • tooie32tooie320 Posts: 7Member
    Nice tutorial but for me I get confused on how to make this sun you make other version but this time step by step with a photo on how its suppost to look.

When I read instructions I get confused with out needing a photo to show how its suppost to look.

So like to see more photos on how the settings suppost to look it will make the tutorial easyier to understand for people like me.

Carl
  • sadronsadron0 Posts: 0Member
    I've loved your tutorial. It actually helped me in keeping high grades in my digital multimedia class. Please, if you can, make more tutorials, such as maybe a fantasy solar system, or maybe Gas Giants next. Or maybe even your own planet and such.:thumb:
  • FreakFreak1088 Posts: 4,361Member
    Thanks for that! That will be very helpful
  • MaximilianPsMaximilianPs0 Posts: 0Member
    i'm still going crazy with this tut :(
    could you share the final material ?
  • Andrew MarchAndrew March0 Posts: 0Member
    The tutorial is over two years old and the author hasn't been around since then, unless he's changed his username to somethig else.

Chances are you're trying to create this in a newer version of max in which some of the moethods used might be slightly different.
  • Andrew MarchAndrew March0 Posts: 0Member
    In fact looking at his website the content is listed at the bottom of the page, and it was created using max 4, which is to say the least a little out of date.
  • MonMon0 Posts: 0Member
    Ya~~That will be very helpful~~