Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

2DStarship Erebus-Revisited

13»

• Startrek91481Startrek91481171 Posts: 0Member
    drawing close to compleating to the dorsal view. still some windows to add and set my text layers. also I have detailing of the connecting neck to do.

dorsal20.jpg
  • AresiusAresius359 Posts: 4,171Member
    Nice work, I like the overall look of it.
    Finnally I think i'm done with a view... I may work on the battle section in seperation mode later, but I have forward and elevation to do first. Have not decieded weather or not to do a ventral.

-NORMAL FLIGHT CONFIGURATION-
    DORSAL22.jpg
    -SAUCER FLIGHT MODE-

sauceropnacellesextended-2.jpg
    ok i started to look at the forward view and realized that the saucer may be too narrow.... what do you think?

forward2widths.jpg
    -CIVILIAN VARIANT-

S.S. Argo

Backstory: The Erebus class was built for the Dominion War, and thus the ASDB decided to proceed building the next two ships of the line before the Erebus had been compleated based solely on computer models. However, the war came to a close before a single ship could be finished. Only the U.S.S. Erbus and the U.S.S. Ceres were close to compleation and were compleated a year apart from each other. The U.S.S. Mars however had the primary hull only compleated at less than fifty percent, and the secondary hull not even started. It was decided by the engineers at the San Francisco Fleet yards to compleat the saucer without weapons and with minor modifications it was recommissioned as a civilian ship S.S. Argo.

SSArgo.jpg
    I have done some minor tweeks to the dorsal added some labels... some may be obvious.
    96572.jpg
    roughing out the saucer elevation. Not sure why this is such a struggle.
    96573.jpg
    ok so I have no internet currently and thus library connection is slow and no illustrator. shrunk using paint sorry. :( Anyway I desinged these for an RPG and the owner did not like them. I did so I thought I would use t hese with some edits for the Erebus tech manual... assuming they are liked.
    96574.jpg
  • blackbird17blackbird170 Posts: 0Member
    Well this is a nice Original design Federation Starship, I like the overall design. Keep up the good work looking forward to more updates.
    Working out some LCARS screens. This is the Helm which still has a lot of work to do.
    100981.gif
    HELM.gif 291.5K