Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Looking for: ReferenceTrek III, IV, etc Spacedock Tug ref?

vfxartvfxart1246 PNWPosts: 266Member
edited February 2023 in Looking for... #1
I've got the few shots from BG of the ship, but there's nothing that cleanly covers the pilot (left) seat and the firewall/interior of the wee beastie. Wondering if folks have better or other shots of her?

Got hit with the shingles so have fallen back to an easy to kick out mesh to try to get some energy back... (have got her modeling about 80% done yesterday and today, not much to her)

But effing 'ell it sucks. (TMI- the pain and itch are one thing, the fatigue is just brutal though) Not a great thing to go through when job-hunting too, gah.

TIA!
/D
Post edited by Guerrilla on
Tagged:

• rojrenrojren2298 Louisville, Kentucky USAPosts: 1,970Member
    Sorry to hear about that. I've heard shingles can be a pretty rough time. My GP was pretty persuasive about me getting the shots.

I hope your job hunting is successful.
  • count23count23361 Posts: 779Member
    edited January 2023 #3

can you send a screenshot of which tug? I have a lot of references for a lot of TMP Craft. Need to know which one you specifically mean when you say "tug".

is this it?

tvm8qt244sz2.jpg
    5qhu1ec2h7n6.jpg
    yy9aqzgajhwv.jpg
    wmtwgjf038ut.jpg
    d35dq42xbtft.jpg
    e0t61spqbk8y.jpg
    atiyp97rwabi.jpg
    Post edited by count23 on
    Formerly Nadesico.

Current Projects:
    Ambassador Class
  • vfxartvfxart1246 PNWPosts: 266Member
    Yes, that's the one; the one referred to as such, from Trek III and IV. I have the above, thanks...
    rojren wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about that. I've heard shingles can be a pretty rough time. My GP was pretty persuasive about me getting the shots.

I hope your job hunting is successful.

Thanks! It's pretty crappy yeah. I never got a word on the vaccine for it, and then of course through the pandemic have kept visits to 'absolutely necessary'. Again, the fatigue aspect is probably the worst of it at this point, but there's no magic date for when I'll be back to full speed. So got to find a way daily ;-)
  • BrandenbergBrandenberg1655 CaliforniaPosts: 1,937Member
    Ugh. My brother came down with shingles and convinced the rest of us siblings to get vaccinated. I get my second shot in a week. A slightly sore muscle for a while after the first injection but of course it doesn't hold a candle to the real deal. Hope you get back to normal soon.
    vfxart
    Ugh. My brother came down with shingles and convinced the rest of us siblings to get vaccinated. I get my second shot in a week. A slightly sore muscle for a while after the first injection but of course it doesn't hold a candle to the real deal. Hope you get back to normal soon.

Excellent that you're all getting that sorted- I still fight to get through a day, though things are improving.