Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DU.S.S. Asclepius

shaved_apeshaved_ape362 USAPosts: 150Member
It's been a while since I graced this site, so I thought I would reveal my current project, which I've been pretty upbeat about. Interiors seem to be my forte, and I find it difficult treading outside my comfort zone, so the following renders are a decent sampling of my latest endeavor.

6czhu7ykhro6.jpg

zxw445oxuz30.jpg

a6xyk6pgl4fo.jpg

mkngbcr5m3le.jpg

1k5ok72a13vn.jpg

The Asclepius falls within the era of Voyager, hence much of the design styling, but I've made some improvements and/or design evolution to common elements. The vessel class is a medical ship, not too dissimilar to the likes of the Olympic Class, and it's primary purpose is to render aid on a large scale, or supplement combat groups in battle.
darkthunderLoopholeLeoBerlinRekkertashleytingerBolianAdmiralFreakMadKoiFishjapetusLizzy777

• LoopholeLoophole32 Posts: 48Member
    Yep, I'm definitely getting Voyager vibes, especially in that sickbay. Any plans for an exterior (ship design) later on, or is this purely going to be an interior?
    Standing among giants
  • shaved_apeshaved_ape362 USAPosts: 150Member
    Loophole wrote: »
    Yep, I'm definitely getting Voyager vibes, especially in that sickbay. Any plans for an exterior (ship design) later on, or is this purely going to be an interior?

I won't lie, I wish my exterior talents were half as good as my interiors, so to answer your question, yes interiors for now. Those vibes aren't unfounded though, I've been watching a lot of Voyager recently, and I think my idea was born from that. We don't get a lot of hospital ships thrown about in the Star Trek world, at least not from a modelling standpoint, so when I get more room spaces modelled, I'll have to try my hand at a proper cutaway to get a sense of room arrangements and such. I don't know, maybe I'll try to throw together an exterior model, just to get a sense of where my interiors come into play, but I'm not committing to that until I get more interior content completed.
  • RekkertRekkert2432 Buenos Aires, ArgentinaPosts: 2,128Member
    Very cool looking! The color scheme works great for a medical ship, and I like the different styles and props you've got going around the biobed.
    shaved_apeBolianAdmiral
    For my finished Trek bridges and other works of mine, visit my portfolio
    Feel free to contact me if you're interested in commissions!​
  • shaved_apeshaved_ape362 USAPosts: 150Member
    Rekkert wrote: »
    Very cool looking! The color scheme works great for a medical ship, and I like the different styles and props you've got going around the biobed.

Thank you Sir.
  • ashleytingerashleytinger808 Central OhioPosts: 765Member
    That's a great looking interior!
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral750 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,179Member
    Wow... VERY nice! Loving the look so far.
  • trekkitrekki491 Posts: 1,045Member
    Absolutely beautiful