Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Free: ModelsNestable freezer spacer (TNG set dressing)

seanrseanr895 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 533Member
edited October 2020 in Releases #1
rb3heusjp7my.png
This thing appeared in TNG so often it's ridiculous. It was a permanent part of the transporter set, but also appeared in the computer core and everything from Q's court in Encounter at Farpoint to more alien sets than I could shake a stick at (including some Klingon stuff which was my motivation for finally doing it).

Source object here:
https://prostack.com/product/freezer-spacer/

5e55ea7f2k0k.png
2jgdh1k3myld.png

Post edited by seanr on

• trekkitrekki468 Posts: 1,016Member
    Thank you, NICE !
  • Lt. WashburnLt. Washburn171 Posts: 6Member
    Hey Sean,

It's really terrific that you did this. This is very nicely done model. But I would point out that you have two square areas filled in that may match the current items being offered but aren't on the ones used on the sets. Would it be too much trouble to have those area opened with holes again? Thanks!
  • seanrseanr895 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 533Member
    edited February 20 #4
    Hey Sean,

It's really terrific that you did this. This is very nicely done model. But I would point out that you have two square areas filled in that may match the current items being offered but aren't on the ones used on the sets. Would it be too much trouble to have those area opened with holes again? Thanks!

They're actually there in the set-used items too, but in some instances, they cut the items before placing them such that the filled holes aren't visible. Either way, you should be able to remove the objects filling the holes (they're just joined together rather than booleaned or anything like that, IIRC).
    Post edited by seanr on
  • ashleytingerashleytinger795 Central OhioPosts: 752Member
    Babylon 5 used these a lot as well.

Thank you for sharing!
  • seanrseanr895 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 533Member
    Indeed they did. LOL. You're very welcome!