Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DStar Trek Reimagined Fleet

gmd3dgmd3d250 DublinPosts: 132Member
edited August 2020 in Finished Work #1
My Star Trek Reimagined Fleet.

I was working on these designs to add to my Reimagined Constitution Class.
I favour Roddenberry starship rules, so there is a clear area between the warp engines

01 Constitution Class No variants
02 Miranda Class No variants
03 Reliant Class a variant of the Miranda Class I am aware they are the same basic design but I wanted some fun
04 Loknar Class No variants, the ship has the ability to adapt using a CMA (see below) for other roles.
05 Drexler Class named after Doug DrexlerNo variants, the ship has the ability to adapt using a CMA (see below) for other roles.
06 Hutzel Class named after Gary Hutzel No variants, the ship has the ability to adapt using a CMA (see below) for other roles.
07 Oberth Class No variants
08 Carson Class a variant of the Oberth Class with CMA as standard
09 Cargo Mandible Attachment or CMA
For some designs like the Loknar, Hutzel and Drexlar Classes I added a new feature for transporting cargo, passengers etc I called a Cargo Mandible Attachment or CMA, could not think of another name.

8aiumsor2ivs.jpg
n7b6vizb2v4b.jpg
4ljtrn3rrxlt.jpg
xmwgrafqya3a.jpg
r58zyoshknw4.jpg
b9inszb1pr5g.jpg
f5rcb9ad8t2c.jpg
c5qvuak2weeh.jpg
s3jp8dmtmaxb.jpg
nvwti0s1mybh.jpg
0qikfc32ejkg.jpg
gs9y7cp1mpfl.jpg
447bslfoekh5.jpg
n588lvqv4uus.jpg

Post edited by gmd3d on
“You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.”
Lizzy777evil_genius_180ashleytingerFreakJasonAdankpubliusrwolfmanraztovLoophole

• JasonAdankJasonAdank33 Posts: 29Member
    Nice work Gerard, Im particularly fond of the Connie and Miranda as my favs. Hope to see more beauty images of those, and also the Locknar.

The Oberth doesnt seem TOS enough for me though, seems like its still the TMP era. The storage container on the secondary hull of the Locknar seems a little simplistic, I like what you did with that on the Drexler class better.

Itd be great to see some posed shots of these, perhaps with your orbit plate or something :)
    gmd3d
    Feel free to visit my now archaic Renderosity Gallery.
  • gmd3dgmd3d250 DublinPosts: 132Member
    JasonAdank wrote: »
    Nice work Gerard, Im particularly fond of the Connie and Miranda as my favs. Hope to see more beauty images of those, and also the Locknar.

The Oberth doesnt seem TOS enough for me though, seems like its still the TMP era. The storage container on the secondary hull of the Locknar seems a little simplistic, I like what you did with that on the Drexler class better.

Itd be great to see some posed shots of these, perhaps with your orbit plate or something :)
    Thanks, I hope to get some more renders done in the near future with the other designs

The Oberth was a late addition, I was going to use my original model and tweak it but I started fresh and started to burn out modelling Trek designs, Drexler is my favourite.

only render I have with the Maranda Class are these test renders

m2j52ckv3ey6.jpg

ec6eitzgllj1.jpg
    88zu8oamgzmc.jpg

publiusrChiefBrex
    “You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.”
  • eagledocf15eagledocf15357 Houston Texas Posts: 46Member
    These are fantastic. Well done
    gmd3d