Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Looking for: ReferenceCorridor screen grabs from TMP/TWOK and TFF

seanrseanr1097 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 594Member
For TMP/TWOK, I'm looking for something showing the clearest shot possible of the metal guards along the edges of the corridor decking (you can see them in front of the bottom of the light panels. Unfortunately, all of the ones I can find online are too low-res or otherwise blurry due to camera focus. If someone has an HD copy of either of those movies and can get a clear shot of that, it'd be really helpful. Bones points if you can get one where it wraps around a bulkhead (doesn't matter whether it's a radial or concentric corridor as they're the same all over). Additionally, if it can be had, I'd love a shot of the top of a door alcove in a corridor showing what's above the cutout for the door itself.

For TFF, I'm looking for any corridors at all (not the Jeffries tube). The only one I can recall was a shot from within the room with the ship's wheel. If there are any shots of characters walking down a corridor or otherwise longer corridor shots than the barely visible one I mentioned, I'd love to see them. ;)

In all cases, the higher resolution the better. Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

• count23count23359 Posts: 778Member
    edited July 2020 #2
    Hey Mate,

In all honesty, if you haven't checked the trekbbs thread i linked you previously, you really should.

For TFF, that wall you're referring to and most of those corridors were reuses of the TNG sets without even paint being re applied, so you can use the TNG references for any of those scenes and just match up the colours a bit. The wall in particular you mentioned was the swing wall used for the brig and a lot of holodeck scenes.
    Post edited by count23 on
    Formerly Nadesico.

Current Projects:
    Ambassador Class
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804255 Posts: 11,034Member
    Have you tried the screencap galleries over at TrekCore, Sean? I usually find really good movie and TV show references there, as they have caps from all of the movies and most of the TV shows, including HD caps.

http://movies.trekcore.com/
  • seanrseanr1097 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 594Member
    edited July 2020 #4
    Have you tried the screencap galleries over at TrekCore, Sean? I usually find really good movie and TV show references there, as they have caps from all of the movies and most of the TV shows, including HD caps.
    I haven't been on that site in ages. They've definitely improved in quality from what was there before, so that's an immense help (I already noticed one thing I had misinterpreted from the lower resolution captures I have (the metal strip at the base of the walls in http://movies.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/tmp2/tmphd0430.jpg).
    Post edited by seanr on
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_1804255 Posts: 11,034Member
    Yeah, I love TrekCore these days, especially since they started adding all of those HD screencaps. I have them bookmarked for whenever I want to see something from an episode or movie, or sometimes just to get images to use as my desktop background. :)