Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Hi there!

You know, it's been 6 months since the big forum migration, so we'd really appreciate it, if you could take a moment to let us know how we're doing in our occasional feedback thread. :)

Whatcha playin'?

GuerrillaGuerrilla416 HelsinkiPosts: 2,426Administrator
hg5lzlsh6x4s.png

I figured I'd start some kind of gaming thread, since a lot of us probably enjoy video games (and board games, and RPGs too probably). So, if you feel like sharing what you're playing, need someone to play with, feel like posting some cool game trailers, or just generally feel like talking about games, you can do it right here. :)
Comco: i entered it manually in the back end
Join our fancy Discord Server!
evil_genius_180
  • Like - evil_genius_180 on July 14, 2019.

• GuerrillaGuerrilla416 HelsinkiPosts: 2,426Administrator
    edited July 14 #2
    I've been on an indie shooter streak lately, mostly playing My Friend Pedro and HARDCORE MECHA

My Friend Pedro is pretty popular apparently. Also, good fun so far, although I'm worried it'll get a little repetitive before the end, and I'm not sure I'll actually go back and play levels just to get a better grade.

HARDCORE MECHA was a kickstarter thingy from a while back, that apparently just showed up on PC. I really like Front Mission: Gun Hazard, so I was hoping for something similar, even though I hadn't really heard anything about it. Right now I'm liking the old Front Mission (and Metal Warriors) more, this one seems to be pretty linear compared to those, but maybe it'll open up later. Very nicely animated.
    Post edited by Guerrilla on
    evil_genius_180
    • Like - evil_genius_180 on July 14, 2019.
    Freak
    • Like - Freak on July 15, 2019.
  • evil_genius_180evil_genius_180665 Posts: 8,467Member
    edited July 14 #3
    I've been playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (the Ultimate Sith Edition) on the computer, because I picked that up during the Steam summer sale. However, audio issues were getting on my last nerve, so I dug out my XBOX 360 disc of the game (**not** the Ultimate Sith Edition) and started over.

I was also installing some stuff in my GOG library last night, so I played a couple other Star Wars games for a bit, a little Rogue Squadron 3D and some Shadows of the Empire. Man, I love roping some AT-AT walkers in the first level of Shadows of the Empire. :)
    Post edited by evil_genius_180 on
  • FreakFreak451 Posts: 3,451Member
    Just finished playing Rise of the Tomb Raider, I enjoyed this more than 2013 reboot Tomb Raider.
    But I still to Finish off Watch Dogs 2 (Far better than the first game.) & Horizon Zero Dawn.
    But I am currently playing Detroit Become Human, I only an hour into the game but enjoying it so far.

If your in Europe and got a PSN Plus it one of the free games this one month which is how I got it.
    I also have lots of games that I got though the Free monthly games still to play. Just don't have much time I as use to play. :anguished:
  • SamuraiSamurai176 Posts: 391Member
    Not doing much gaming at all these days. Forza Horizon 4 on the Xbox, and Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes on iOS.
    More of an "Absolute Member", to be fair...
  • Zhor2395Zhor2395171 MN, USAPosts: 63Member
    Fallout 76 mostly. A pinch of Fortnite and a splash of Destiny 2
    "Orange, really?! Ugh."
  • AresiusAresius337 Posts: 4,124Member
    Star Trek Timelines... Currently sadly the only thing I can play.
  • GuerrillaGuerrilla416 HelsinkiPosts: 2,426Administrator
    So Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is ou tomorrow, apparently...

Thoughts? Any Wing Commander Privateer fans around? :tongue:
  • oldmangregoldmangreg130 Woodland Hills, CAPosts: 1,332Member
    Let's see:
    PC
    Star Trek Online
    PS4
    Warframe
    Dauntless
    Minecraft
    Mobile
    Solitaire
    Your father called the future - "the undiscovered country". People can be very frightened of change.