Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Artist: UnpaidLooking for a good modeller to construct a scratch build

Bmused55Bmused55177 Posts: 487Member
edited July 2019 in Looking for... #1
This is a design I've been mulling over for a while.

Its primary purpose is/was to take on the more run=of-the-mill assignments and diplomatic duties Starfleet was sending the Enterprise-D and her other Galaxy class stable mates on. And allow the larger Galaxy Class ships to go on missions their primary design was aimed at: Exploration. For quick development purposes, starfleet used scaled Galaxy class components, much like you see with the Freedom Class and others made famous by their appearance in the wreckage field at Wolf 359.

Would anyone be interested in making a model of this, I'd love it to be detailed and will of course allow to artistic flair in some of the elements I have not fleshed out in the line drawing. Not sure what I can offer in compensation, but I'm up for negotiations.

Thanks for your consideration :)

tyoz8cqzhbk1.jpg
Post edited by Guerrilla on
Tagged:

• SATRSATR256 Posts: 412Member
    Good luck with getting any one to respond. I've posted requests before and no one seems interested
    Dannage
  • BrandenbergBrandenberg1655 CaliforniaPosts: 1,937Member
    edited August 2019 #3
    One thing you need to clarify. "Model" A physical model or a 3D CGI model?
    Post edited by Brandenberg on
  • ashleytingerashleytinger1998 Central OhioPosts: 1,233Member
    So kind of like the Orion class DJ Curtis did up a while back?

the_pocket_galaxy_and_her_big_sister_by_ashleytinger_dcv90l2-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTc2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZmFjNDUyYTYtMGJhMy00YjNhLTkxMTUtNDk1Yzg2MDFhNzczXC9kY3Y5MGwyLTAzYzQyODc0LTNhMGUtNGQ2OC04NTlmLTExODJmZWQ3MjFiZC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.VtOdzsvRF9irYqTXnRNkAMCZpdBTdZe9z7FCGS2UOd4