Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

Greetings!

Welcome to the fancy new Scifi-Meshes.com! You old username and password should work. If not, get in touch with staff either here, on Facebook or on Discord.

For a quick summary on what's new, check out this thread.
You should also check out the Community Guidelines here.
You can check out most recent posts here or by clicking the handy links on the top menu or the sidebar.

You can dismiss this message by clicking the little X in the top right corner.

Rolbia's old Star Trek TMP Nacelle tutorial?

TallguyTallguy182 Posts: 393Member
Rather than necropost on the tutorial thread: https://forums.scifi-meshes.com/discussion/17131/bringing-back-the-dead-aka-rolibas-tmp-era-nacelle-tutorial

Does anyone still have this file in some manner? Thanks in advance.
Bill "Tallguy" Thomas All I ask is a tall ship...
Various Work: U.S.S. Constellation - Matt Jefferies Concept Shuttle
Tagged:

• FreakFreak599 Posts: 3,688Member
    Sorry Bill I don't have it. But MKF has given a link to all his credit connie reference. Over on 3dscifi.com.

I am using them and they are very helpful.
  • TallguyTallguy182 Posts: 393Member
    Thanks for the heads up. I always try to grab refs like that and make a local copy because Diamonds may be Forever but the internet sure isn't. :)
    Bill "Tallguy" Thomas All I ask is a tall ship...
    Various Work: U.S.S. Constellation - Matt Jefferies Concept Shuttle
  • MadKoiFishMadKoiFish1631 Right in the plumsPosts: 3,985Member
    I don't think I ever got to those files. (images at least)

Those TMP refs are mostly the shooting model, I might have bits of Bobs mesh I think in it. Best bet is to download a tmp connie mesh and have a look at how they were built there.
    trekmeshes.ch foundation3d.com uh scifi3d I think is still around. Again I forget what client you use.

here is a image of bob's nacelle while LW makes wires all one color you can kinda see each object that builds to a whole.
    9fd3ca7ntqqe.jpg

Each day we draw closer to the end.