Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DEntering Orbit

scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
edited May 2019 in Finished Work #1
All done in Blender 3D. Open to suggestions.
tf0udo0oj750.png
Post edited by Guerrilla on
Lizzy777FreakChanur
Tagged:

• Lizzy777Lizzy7771249 PNWPosts: 754Member
    Getting a TOS Remastered vibe with this image. If that's what you were going for, then nice work!
    "Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the corgies of war!"
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    Lizzy777 wrote: »
    Getting a TOS Remastered vibe with this image. If that's what you were going for, then nice work!
    Thank you!

It was just an experiment for the planet. Now that I've got the idea, I want to make one that's more like the original series.

I appreciate your feedback!
    Lizzy777
  • trekkitrekki939 Posts: 1,394Member
    I love your Enterprise mesh :3
    scifieric
    trekki wrote: »
    I love your Enterprise mesh :3
    Thank you! You can make your own to look like this. I made a very loooooooooong tutorial!

Lizzy777
  • trekkitrekki939 Posts: 1,394Member
    Yes, I've looked at that, very good. I do not work with Blender. Nevertheless, I was also able to build my Enterprise. THANK YOU!
    But it does not look as good as yours for a long time. If you are in the picture, then I think we are a year of construction. Keep it up, I like these classic pictures.Oh yes, I can not speak English very well. I write with a translator.
    scifieric
    trekki wrote: »
    Yes, I've looked at that, very good. I do not work with Blender. Nevertheless, I was also able to build my Enterprise. THANK YOU!
    But it does not look as good as yours for a long time. If you are in the picture, then I think we are a year of construction. Keep it up, I like these classic pictures.Oh yes, I can not speak English very well. I write with a translator.
    Wow! I hope my tutorial was some help!

You are doing well with the translator. Very good. And thank you for your kind words!
  • publiusrpubliusr550 Posts: 1,746Member
    A great look. In the original effects, the lower part of the saucer looked almost bulbous. I wonder if that reflected some of the (later) FJ drawings
    https://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/lcars/uss-enterprise-space-cruiser.php
    http://drawdoo.com/draw/uss-enterprise-nstar-trek/
    Thank you!

Well, the times that the 3 foot model was used, the lower section of the saucer was actually bulbous. But that was mostly used in the first Pilot and every intro sequence (when the Enterprise whooshes by).
  • LonewriterLonewriter236 Posts: 1,078Member
    This looks very cool. Great job.
    scifieric
    Lonewriter wrote: »
    This looks very cool. Great job.
    Thank you, Lonewriter!