Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3D-= Repair Mission =-

MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9714 Posts: 5,302Member
Another one as I sift through models. Probably should have rendered it out with the other side visible instead as it had much more work done to it. Least I think the scenario was a repair mission. Already forgot much of it lol.

lovell-mine-01-web-2560.jpg
Each day we draw closer to the end.
rojrenLizzy777
Tagged:

• ComcoComco317 Posts: 1,281Administrator
    Not a big fan of this era and design style, but this is so beautifully realised. Fantastic work. Those buzzards look fantastic. Have you animated those? I imagine they'd look great :sunglasses:
  • TallguyTallguy350 Posts: 467Member
    It's funny that post-JJ and in the Disco era that this looks positively RESERVED.

Lovely as always.
    Bill "Tallguy" Thomas All I ask is a tall ship...
    Various Work: U.S.S. Constellation - Matt Jefferies Concept Shuttle
  • MadKoiFishMadKoiFish9714 Posts: 5,302Member
    edited March 2019 #4
    Nah I have not animated them but it would not be to hard to do so as they are built like the studio models with lum materials for the "bulbs" so all Id need to do is animate the material to black or just turn the lum off and on.

And yeah, I think as much as people rage about jjtrek, it has influenced even the most reserved of us out there in design or taking a fresh approach to the old work and designs. Thing I took away were all the clean surfaces and some of the lines. Stuff I left behind are the brewery and factory interiors and things like windows on command decks.

Post edited by MadKoiFish on
    Each day we draw closer to the end.
  • BrandenbergBrandenberg1655 CaliforniaPosts: 1,937Member
    I remember when you were working on this. It inspired me to do one.