Greetings!

Welcome to Scifi-Meshes.com! Click one of these buttons to join in on the fun.

3DMark IX Hawk almost completed.

glu4dn4ejfhu.jpg
5kxuoa1hywdd.jpg

Top pic is my work area in Modo 5. :) The lower pic is my almost completed model. Only the weapon pods remain to be UVed and textured.

Eric
rojrenLizzy777wolfman
Tagged:

• scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    OH THAT'S JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  • BolianAdmiralBolianAdmiral1114 Torrance, CaliforniaPosts: 2,560Member
    Agreed... just beautiful. I love the utilitarian look of the craft.
  • StarshipStarship464 São Paulo - BrasilPosts: 1,976Member
    Uau!!! Worderfull work!
  • StarkillerStarkiller203 Posts: 80Member
    qrhcngcebzyw.jpg

The center section needs a few nurnies I missed before. Once I'm done those, I'll burn the texture for that
    section, and that will be that. I'll post when I have her up for DL, sometime next week. She come with two
    texture sets, her pre-production colours, and how she was repainted for 'War Games', as you see here. A third
    texture for the command module has the black window embrasures in white, as it actually was, in the episode.
    I hated the white embrasures, but am including the texture for those who liked it. :)

Eric
    aka Starkiller
    Lizzy777GuerrillawolfmanEddieL
  • scifiericscifieric1122 Posts: 1,497Member
    I might break my rule about not using other people's meshes. This is simply fantastic!
  • This is really cool.
    I loved it in the show and I love this mesh much more. Great job.
  • StarkillerStarkiller203 Posts: 80Member
    It's UP. :)
    Get the OBJ files here : https://www.deviantart.com/greywolf-starkiller/art/Mark-IX-Hawk-OBJ-Version-787196440

Import the five sections of the ship, and all 16 missiles. I made them separate so that users could fire them if they wanted.
    The texture sets described above, and a set of AO maps for those who can do grime or dirt using them. Textures, alas, have
    never been my strong point. :(

Eric
    liam887
  • StarriggerStarrigger475 Posts: 698Member
    Starkiller wrote: »
    It's UP. :)
    Get the OBJ files here : https://www.deviantart.com/greywolf-starkiller/art/Mark-IX-Hawk-OBJ-Version-787196440

Import the five sections of the ship, and all 16 missiles. I made them separate so that users could fire them if they wanted.
    The texture sets described above, and a set of AO maps for those who can do grime or dirt using them. Textures, alas, have
    never been my strong point. :(

Eric

Thank you, you are most generous! Textures! Don't talk to me about textures! UVs are about as bad for me as the detailing!
    Come on over to my place CGI Worlds
  • ashleytingerashleytinger1998 Central OhioPosts: 1,232Member
    That's some fantastic work right there. Thank you for sharing!